[June 24th]

>> Evening combat; 7:00 PM SLT.

[June 25th]

>> Early morning raid; 11:00 AM SLT.

[June 26th]

>> N/A -- raid in evening possible.

[June 27th]

>> Promotion recommendations due by 3:00 PM SLT.

>> Weekly meeting; 6:00 PM SLT.

[June 28th]

>> Officer meeting at 2:00 PM SLT.

calendars are for birthdays and holidays, important weekly info deserves a thread with flashing lights and arrows pointing to it.

I thought calendars were for anything you want them to be, not to mention that it's ignorant to say calendars are used for only two things. I've been updating Aryte's posts to the calendar for months. I'm not going to stop updating them to the calendar because Kytec doesn't seem to like it.

I see nothing wrong with having a thread and a calendar, which people can view and also see events at the bottom of the main page.

On another note, we should have 5 newest threads, 5 most recent posts thread, and 5 most popular thread back on the homepage D:

We do have five newest threads on the homepage, you just have to scroll down. We do have 5 most recent posts, just have to click View New Posts at the top. And five most popular threads will most likely include Quotes thread, Ordo IRL Photo Thread, Recommendation thread, and whatever else people go to most, so it's a pointless option to have, for that list will never change.

but intus will rageface at me shortly for posting this here

If I'm going to rageface about your post, why post it in the first place? An effective and viable alternative to this situation would have been to simply send me a PM. Oh wait, you don't PM.

... Not to mention this thread technically isn't the "Suggestions for the website." We have a thread for that.