Clicky

Nexii Malthus

Ordo video featured on NWN

So, I tipped Hamlet off to two videos, that one awesome video by 'MJ Katsu' and the MAC-10 video by Takkun.

Hamlet immediately posted an entry in his blog New World Notes, which has the biggest readership for anything Second Life. (Besides the Official Linden Lab Blog) He must be impressed with the Ordo video as he doesn't even seem to mention the mercz one, or maybe he'll post it as a seperate entry.

/>http://nwn.blogs.com/nwn/2009/06/hidden-armies-1.html

He has a good eye for things that really make Second Life, well, what Second Life REALLY is. The amazing creativity and power, it defines Virtual Worlds.

So it is, in my books, a high compliment to be featured in this very special blog. Congrats.

Edit: Added link. Also, sorry if Off-Topic is not a good place for this, it IS on topic very much with the military community and especially ordo lol. But I don't have access to any other forum place here, (if there is such a place that exists that is).

xD epic. We'll probably end up with alot of applications tho. Don't really know what that particular article's viewer base is comprised of, but i'm going to assume it will mean alot of denials :V

It is the complete opposite of what the SL Herald is. This is a true journalist. Just like how Caine Constantine serves to the military community, New World Notes is the equivilant for Second Life in general.