Clicky

Mith Wakowski

When the cat's away....

What would you do on Titan or Chronus if you could get away with it.

Besides taking the Vae for a spin I've heard some things that made me laugh.

Assuming you never ever plan to put them into action. What would you do if Aryte was gone for a week without him having any info-link and no one'd tell?

Here's something that just sprang to mind.

If I could pull it off and get away with it I'd delink and make physical the entire Vae Victus. I know it isn't original, but hell, I'd laugh all day.

*head-desks and laughs like crazy* I seem to recall somone dropping a large part of a sim by making it physical before I think it was in a place called Midgar.... However since that person isn't here I shall not name them behind their back but for those of you who know Midgar well I am sure you are laughing with me.

I just thought of one again, I'm bad.

I just thought of creating an Alt, getting it into Titan. Have it bump into Aryte by accident. Then start yelling at him before he starts counting stripes. Happened to a friend of mine at the recruitment station on his psycho test day. To see if he was MP material. He bumped into a Brigadier General, and recieved a tirade of epic proportions for saying "Watch where you're going *****"