Clicky

Crash Silverfall

Crash Silverfall - Retire 15 NOV 2009

Hey guys.

For the following minutes, i want you all to be quiet, so no D: or :< or :D.

I would like you all to be nice and listening to what i all have to say this evening/morning/afternoon.

I want to warn on first that my spelling will be fail at times, just ignore it. or my lines will not be correct, i apologize here allready.

Thank you.

Lets get started. :p (i sound like Aryte)

Over the following months, days, minutes, hours, etc... my life was in the Ordo Imperialis, I have fought side by side

with one of the best people here. I want to let you know, your all great, wonderfull people. Each of you mean

something to me (except for the people i haven't met in Ordo Haha), Aryte should be proud of all of you for all what you guys do and keep ordo up and i'm sure he is proud. Aryte is a great leader, and you guys are great soldiers. you all should be proud of what you are doing, no matter what.

First let us hear all a bit about my history before Ordo and within Ordo.

" It all started long time ago in 2006, i created my first account under the name "Brecht (my reallife name)", i went around second life, walked and walked and tried to sell the objects from Inventory Library example: went somewhere rezzed a Kart and put it for sale for 100l$. At the end i noticed nobody would buy it, cause everyone had it. after flying and teleporting around, i noticed that you could build in second life, so i started that. then a week after with no money, i thought by myself, why not try a female avatar, so i did i went onto the female avatar, and when i start teleporting around.

I realised that i should go visit some guys and ask for some money, so i did. i arrived at this guy his beach, asking him to live there and for some money, so he said yes and gave me 100l$, that time i was flipping out and thought i was rich. anyhow lets move on, after i was messing around i founded a nascar place in second life, and i bought myself a nascar, allready fast, there were races to win money and i made friends.

after racing and never winning, i finally went clubbing. Got a greeter job and 300 l$ for 1 hour, told some other people that i was a guy. That time i started to make a new av aswell under the name "Assassin Redstar" i went to the same club and spended some time. winned some contests and gain some money. around that time i think Battlefield 2142 in reallife, so i bought that game in reallife and thought it was awesomecakes. after being at the club as assassin and profile whoring people.

and meeting some greeters there, i met James benedek and so on i profile whored him aswell and noticed the group 2142, so i talked to james about random stuff and friended him. so i profile whored some of my old friends and noticed they also had a 2142 in it, so i thought i visited them, that time i was a nub against Sl combat, so i went outside and before i know i was shot by some mercz, so i tped back, and james imed me and was like :O crash, so he told me to stay in the hub. and so on i was interested and applied and got invited immiadtly by James himself.

Then i had to wear an armor with 10 000 seconds and when that was over i could be a real personnel (kinda lame but yeah it was fun), so i gain ranks and fighted, as bases changed and people left and came back, my assassin was banned for a reason i forgot, so i created the account Crash Ashdene. I became a pilot, after a month piloting, i became there 2ic of airforce and then the commander got banned from sl, and i became 1IC of it.

I also became better at building, So during the time bob asked me to redo the armors and some gun. so i did all the shit.

After time continues, and before my leave, i got a lil fed up with Keira and some other person, Then i told bob i would leave. And my next place i would hangout alot was titan. So the same day i applied. after a week as cadet, i got into Ordo Imperialis as full member, allready fast, i got my training for astra, with sosarin talking to me on voice and me lolling in rl, cause he is awesome and says epic stuff. Anyhow, as i passed my training, i earned my wings. I worked to get points/promotions.

day in, day out, raid after raid, Like one raid in Mbc me and lunus or lupus had to go to jail (Epic times). Allready soon my crash Ashdene av got banned to for no apparent, and comes to this new account, Crash Silverfall. as fast as possible i told aryte about my av and got a reinvite. after weeks spending in Ordo, i was set as head of a flight team (Caelum), due inactive and me being busy in rl for school, it died. where we stand today with only 2 left. Then i thought it was time for some other jobs, i applied for tactica and apostle, and passed my training. And doing my jobs everytime and after a few months, i got my last job Officium.

that time i came less on base, since i wanted to be more with bast, and after spending weeks with him, I asked him to marry and we did marry, on 3th November. As i got married to bast, i hardly still came on base, only once in a while to teach some cadets stuff. or deal with Officium, or shoot some stuff, or meetings. and then i arrive here sitting on this chair, telling about my Retirement. "

Sort of my History of full sl, its all kinda short said.

So i sit here what will be my last meeting in Ordo. Retiring from Several things lemme some em all up (not to show off :S): Am retirin from Astra Pilot, Astra Apostle, Curia Lictor, Opus Noctis (Nightguard), Tactica proctor.

All in all, i would advise to everyone that would not be ordo to apply for you guys, Ordo just has it all, Professional, Great leadership, teamwork and a friendly Community. And dont go down cause people say you are fags or something, cause you're all not, you are all great. ♥ you all

I would like you all know, i'm not rage quiting, or you guys might even think my answer might sound stupid or lame and that i'm sad, but am just quiting, cause i dont think i'm still contributing things to Ordo. Hell if you guys even hate me for this, i dont mind, i'll always be your friend, each one of you guys, this decision was made by myself. And i'm also sure you can find other people or even better then me, less fat and cooler ;p.

Serving the Imperator was more then Epic or cool, its all in one. Owning all the raids :D, I say to all of you, Dont Change! be yourself. you allready own the grid now. I been in ordo For a half year now.

For now, i dont know what i will be doing, maybe lonewolf in new jessie a bit or some other militairy, but not you guys. Untill then i cant give you further news. what i would like to add is: Stay in Ordo (unlike me), they are the best.

So today i leave at rank: E-7 division: Astra

I also want to let you guys know, if you ever would need something, that i'm open for help. I build shit.

Before i end this Long & Boring chat of myself, Haha, let me add the people are epic and kewl (this will include people that are not in Ordo either)

Bast Warwillow, Aryte Vesperia, Haktsu Ragu, Sosarin Demar, Kytec Switchblade, Inoue Katsu, Steff Flintoff, Firefox Breed, Ribena Homewood, Niiya Narayan, Keller Teichmann, Sera Otoro, Intus Infinity, Chase Quinnell, Corsi Mousehold, Czyrek Essel, Darkwolf Rexen, DeathAvenger Bade, Dempster Duncker, Dz Dagger, Endra Ashbourne, Foxers Fhang, Hokusai otsuka, Jester Spearmann, Joseph Hoxley, Karlhockey Forte, Krash Silverfall, Lordbob Boa, Lupus Mielziner, MikeMurdock Mcmillan, Moonlight ninetails, Oneex Foxdale, Rageki Finesmith, Ron Bleac, Ruin Nefarious (Remain fat for me plz), Rygards Hax, Sykes Foxclaw, Teron Gray, Thatguy Andel, Tokeli Zabelin, Trinity Heckroth, Heather Mckay, Tyiler Scarbridge, Vinnie Lei, Rendy Miles, Williamca Zenovka, xayvien Rau, Zanndor Aeon, Zatuichi Bosatsu, Zero Itmae, Aelus Janus, Agares Tretiak, Aarya Gothly, Alexi Ayres, Anlysia Gregoire, Behemot Branner, Blake Halpern, Blaze Wiles, Blobby Homewood (another fatty), Bob Mckinley, Cheeso Szydlowka (goodluck with your kid foxers cheeso ♥), Clix Diesel, Crash Warwillow ( i love my alt), Cyric Paine, DamionStJames Webb, Dascede Aluveaux, Delila shippe, Delinda Destiny, Detox Exonar, Desereck Creeggan, Devastatot Bluebird, Domonic Sheperd, Drada Schnook, Dragon Massiel, Euro Zapatero, Fermi Torok, foxen Shui, Furry thor, Garion Lowenhardt, Genesis Ronmark, George Reisman, Gulliver carpool, Hunter Abrams, Imperial admiral, Ion Nirvana, Isukia Toshi, J4mes Toshi, James Benedek, Jason backer, Jaxx loon, Jayce Iredell, Jim Herbst, Jinxy Fluffball, Josey Bingyu, Julyanna Destiny, Justice capalini, JustinCB Twine, Katsuhito Tal, Kitten Jenkins, Kraa String, Kristian Kit, Kronus Gaffer, Krow Ames, Lestat Umarov, Liana Pera, LIlium Supermarine, Lunus Ferraris, Melna Milos, Merk Thor, Mikael Khalamov, Mizar Korobase, Moomoo Low, Moses Flow, Nevin Sewell, Plops Magic, Rei Kuhr, Renji Bikcin, Scientific Waffle, Seb yakan, Sekonda huet, Shadowfang Blessed, Sparkia Wylder, Syl Kiranov, Syndall Jansma, Tenaki Kupferberd, Tiridates, Mikadze, Totenstille Aeon, Trevor Russel, Tsume Xiao, Tunivore Kohime, Vex Naxos, Vincent Lucerne, Voldo Baxton, Wolfshaman Warrior, Xang Xiao, Zabimato Outlander, Zerowinged Vasiliev, Zerros Aeon, Zrazor Rozenstrauch.

So today, i stand/sit here and say as last time, Ave Ordo Imperialis & Hail to the Imperator. (Lets a tear)

/me Salutes!

I accept comments and even hate letters.

I love you all ♥, i'll visit once in a while, dont change, keep kicking ass!

You were always and still am my favorite German. :inlove:

Hate you, beer belly. ♥

WHAT?! NOOOOOOO!

Who will I bully now? Aww Crash, no... noooo!

Bully RUin Nefarious, make him lose weight ♥

Aww. Bye Crash!

I dont even know what to say here, Bai :p ♥

Godspeed Crash, it was a pleasure serving together with you!

With you dude, Hope to stay friends ♥

;________________; nuuh Craaash.. come back ilu i miss you come back. /;.;\

Ilu you to as a friend ♥, i probly wont come back