Clicky

Aryte

Opportunity to Make an Impact

The Alliance Navy, an organization that predates even us, has fallen on a rough spot in their journey through Second Life. Their membership has dropped, their activity more so. Among their problems is now a sim payment, looking three days ahead-- due the 1st of January. The AN has always been close to my heart, even as they've nearly always been my archnemesis. I am stepping up to the plate and pledging to cover any sim payment gap they have by January 1st. After which, the Ordo will be volunteering material, educational, and administrative assistance to the Alliance Navy. It is a prime opportunity for us, as a group, to ensure the future of the military community remains rich and full of outstanding organizations.

Our first task is ensuring that sim payment is taken care of. The gap is currently L$60,000. Any individual wishing to contribute toward it, you have my appreciation. Simply send donations to Ruin Nefarious and send him an offline so I am aware where it came from. If you're unable, no worries. This is simply a chance to reach out. I'll pick up and carry the ball wherever it's left, all L$60,000 if necessary.

Stay tuned for further news. We're going to be busy, my friends.

If I may suggest it, I feel we should also commit a light garrison to Elshout as well if they would have us. They were hit pretty hard today by CS, with only a couple of men themselves. An Astra pilot or two, and a few Terra standing to assist them; should the turd hit the fan again.

This is very necessary. Basically for a long while now, AN has had the activity problems so we could see this coming. I am so glad for those that have, and hopeful of more to step up here - the military community will be shown something that no matter of meetings, nor advanced documentation could show. An act or gesture of this magnitude (Not just financially) will significantly speak for itself of our organizations awareness and at the same time help THE oldest surviving military in SL - lets keep it that way. We will support our friends however we can, in accordance to The Imperator's word, and in doing so hopefully succeed in bringing a little more realistic comradeship to our community.

-My 2cents

Churrs