Clicky

ribena Homewood

Ordo Meetings

Countless times I have heard the Imperator and other people tell people to "ssh" because they were disrupting a meeting. And it's safe to say it's annoying.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[18:29] ribena Homewood: ..ssh.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Next out of turn comment will result in a dismissal from the meeting.

Just a reminder, raise your hand if you're wanting to question something or just talk when you've been asked to talk. Talking will lead to another person talking, and then another person talking, and then another.

[18:43] ***: ...

[18:43] ***: ....

[18:43] ***: x.x

[18:43] ***: >:|

[18:43] ***: it was an equipment malfunction..

[18:44] *** whispers: lies

Sorry, I just had the urge to comment on it.

Just remember if Aryte ssh'es the group it gives no one else the right to do so as well in being disrupting the direct order regardless. These meetings are to share gathered information and work on details and to show we have the patients and discipline we are later given the full chance to speak in order to voice are opinions.

This has gotten out of hand lately. Its not funny, it is rude. By speaking out of turn you are disrespecting who ever is speaking, mostly Aryte. In other words, every time you speak out of turn, you break the tennants of our Lord Imperator. If this is a problem for you, think about joining another group.

Not even joking -_-

Observe respect at all times, or I'll cut your eyes and tongue out, you ungrateful whelps.

...but seriously, respect the Imperator ok? it's not cool to interrupt, even if it seems hilarious to say something at the time.

Not only to Aryte, but to everybody else too. I punch my monitor when these things happen. :c

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.