Clicky

Euro Zapatero

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

It's so-so, Vehicles aren't really the center of the matches anymore, it's more balanced in between, maps seem somewhat smaller then we're used too from the older battlefields but the gameplay is neat. The only downside I am finding is that most kits are semi-useless untill you're getting a decent ammount of unlocks.

killing while your death or get killed while hes death sniper bullets fly for aroudn a second so if you shoot and he shoots both bullets are in the air even if you kill him his bullet will kill / hit you.

i had around duno 10 sniper draws yet killing snipers and they also shot me like looking into there scope and be FUCK and shot kill them and be haha faster and die ... too

85+ degrees c is generally pretty bad. By default (driver fan settings) fans rarely hit 100% speed. If you download Rivatuner and make some custom fan settings on that you can get it down to about 70 under full load, well, I do that with my cards anyway. However... When mine were running that temp it didn't crash like that. It's usually around 90+ degrees c when things get unstable. Is it artifacting or anything when it crashes? Or does it just freeze up.

That's normal for an idling temperature.

Think you meant a load temperature, and that is fairly normal for driver fan settings, I suppose.

As Niiya said, quite a few of us play it. Just need to add people on steam probably. ^^ Oh, also, vehicles are really easy to destroy with the tracer dart gun and an rpg/gustav. :D Can fire missiles from behind rocks. >:D Way better than the stupid 3rd rocket launcher with it's own tracking system, you have to stand around prone so long to hit anyone with it. ._.

Edited by Nikki4 Aquitaine

But said laser-guided RPG does nearly twice as much damage as the RPG-7 if you have Explosive Upgrades. It can finish off an MBT from behind if it has anything less then 80 HP. :x

Though tracing and Gustaving is much more entertaining. I am a menace to helicopters.

I haven't played in awhile though, been busybusy.

Didn't know that did more damage, but I suppose that balances out the fact you have to be prone for like 30mins while you fire the slow-ass rocket. :D My ingame name is "Nikki Aquitaine" now, made a new soldier because I didn't like the underscore in my old name. Add me if you like! :D Also... What's with the AN-94 now? Is it just me or can you bunny hop and still get headshots with this gun?

I found myself playing Battlefield 2 today. Old shit right there.

I hadn't played it online since 2006, raped a server, then got booted off for having "a ping over 200" even though my latency always starts off terrible, and then drops to a low number.

Also. the booster packs are free now. Pisses me off because I bought one of them. But At least I dont have to worry about forgetting my EA download manager password.

Didn't know that did more damage, but I suppose that balances out the fact you have to be prone for like 30mins while you fire the slow-ass rocket. :D My ingame name is "Nikki Aquitaine" now, made a new soldier because I didn't like the underscore in my old name. Add me if you like! :D Also... What's with the AN-94 now? Is it just me or can you bunny hop and still get headshots with this gun?

You can turn the rocket into a 'dummy-fire' by changing to another weapon once you have it locked in. If it's a stationary target or an oblivious vehicle you can just do that and run / reload another round. Does a surprising amount of damage to COM stations.

AN-94 has always been a barrel of rape and the recent patch boosting it's damage only made it worse.