Clicky

Agares Tretiak

Praetorian Candidates

After two weeks, and much deliberation, discussion, and careful review, the list of approved Candidates to participate in the Praetorian Guard Trials is finished! I thank everyone for their patience as I realize those two weeks must have been a bit nerve wracking.

There were a LOT of very qualified, skilled people who applied, and I must thank each and everyone of the applicants for applying. The Ordo Imperialis is truly blessed to have such a diverse and dedicated collection of people, all of whom I consider friends and comrades. Many of those who were not picked, where because of their excellent qualities that set them apart for alternate career paths within the Ordo Imperialis, and they too have my thanks.

Final List of Praetorian Candidates (In no particular order):

1. Xayvien Rau

2. Drasamax Python

3. Arc Vyper

4. Crash Silverfall

5. Dascede Aluveaux

6. Desereck Creegan

7. Foxers Fhang

8. Jaxx Loon

9. Jayce Iredell

10. Keller Teichmann

11. Kristian Kit

12. Ron Bleac

13. Trevor Russell

14. Trinity Heckroth

15. Williamca Zenovka

16. Wolshaman Warrior

17. Zrazor Rozenstrauch

18. Blaze Wiles

19. Soulbinder Wolfenstien

20. Teron Gray

21. Tsume Xiao

22. Vincent Lucerne

23. Zerowinged Vasiliev

Once again, thank you and congratulations to all of you!

Please keep your eyes peeled for the schedule for the Trials! It will be observed strictly and closely.

This was one of the most difficult choices I've ever made. Congratulations to those who've moved on to the next "pool," but, to those of you who didn't -- none of you were eliminated because "you sucked" or something. Each had a valid reason, in the sense of "they'll be needed . . here." Lot of great applications and wonderful people moving for these spots. It's going to only be even more difficult cutting it down to 5.

There will be a meeting at 3:30 PM SLT tomorrow, so that I can inform all the candidates of what, in more detail, the trials will include, what our expectations are for the trials, and also to answer questions and figure out the schedule. The schedule will be strictly adhered to, once it is set.

THis is a concern several of us have had, given that not all of us live in the same time zones or even the same continent. 3:30 is as good as I can do, unless You'd rather I set it up according to my own schedule. In which case, 4PM SLT would be my top choice. It is a difficult choice: Inclusion or convenience.