Clicky

Desereck Creeggan

Armatura Completion Merit

For those of you who do not know: instead of an Armatura patch we used to give out when you finished the curriculum, we now give a merit. As such, those who finished before the merit was completed and implemented, means you did not get one which is why I'm making this topic.

If you have completed Armatura previously, and do NOT have the Armatura Completion Merit, please IM me (Desereck Creeggan) in game. If you have your Armatura Patch as proof of completion, that would be great to see and will make it easier to give you the Merit, for those of you who have completed Armatura and do not have the patch, I will have to do some digging (unless it's obvious you did.)

Merit will not be given out by hand, but rather added to the weekend promotion/merit reward section in the meeting.

====

For those of you who haven't completed Armatura, I urge you to do so. It is a required course now and will greatly help you in your career here at Ordo, and you get a free merit out of it all.