Clicky

Daiza Dowren

Monster Hunter 3

I'm off and on tri unless you actually ment the 3rd portable version coming out in the us shortly after the new psp.

Currently going through tri with friends again, about to hit HR6 again finally.

Still pissed they launched a 360 version, japan only.

I think with the ps2 and psp games and a few hours on the wii I'm over 800 hours on monster hunter so far xD

Freedom 2 was over 300 on its own.

Slight bump from me thankfully I see there are some 2011 posts. Anyway Portable 3rd doesn't seem to be coming out anytime soon. Honestly I think we may very well see 3G for Wii before we even see the portable adaptation. It just seems like Capcom doesn't want to push any other Monster Hunter products after Tri for some reason. Wish we could get the MMO version over here but oh well D:

Or they are just waiting for the NGP (or whatever they are calling that new PSP) because it has a second analog stick, among other features. Freedom Unite came a little late as it was, so I don't think they were that intersted in releasing where near any other MH release.

Was surprising enough that Tri actually came to other countries, since we missed all the other PS2 releases. The Xbox release I believe was just a port of Monster Hunter Frontier, and nothing visual even upgraded, they just wanted it on a console instead of PC.

Yeah frontier is a port they have the graphics rather low on Frontier so a lot of people could play guess they didn't see much of a reason to change them so that it's the same across the whole board. Yeah perhaps the NGP I remember in TGS maybe or a keynote for Japan they had a showcase of Monster Hunter running on an NGP and showed the analog movements and the like. Seemed rather smooth but I don't know I see more fighters coming from Capcom than anything MH related.

Yeah lol I heard that with their own release of (Freedom Unite - forgot the real title sadly) production was halted for quite a bit because everyone went out to get it. Hope the case isn't that they are trying to restrict it but then again with it going to the 3DS both 3G (?) and then 4. I just have to buy a 3DS now and wait for them to drop it here since the 3DS had to go and be region locked. :(