Clicky

Mark Karlfeldt

The Titan Sniper Tower

There seems to be uncertainty over whether or not the "sniper perch" on Titan's front line can be utilized by defending personnel.

The part I mean has been highlighted on this image.

towerperch001.jpg

An official statement on whether or not this area is able to be used would be appreciated to clear up confusion and prevent possible infractions.

Why use the hard way (aka: using a sniper) when you can do it just much easier, just take a subjugator or any other guns that is auto and mow em all down.

Just like to put out he said nothing about weapons use up there...Lol he only asked if people were allowed to use the spot. I seem to recall the rule being any location below 150 Meters is fine.

Just like to put out he said nothing about weapons use up there...Lol he only asked if people were allowed to use the spot. I seem to recall the rule being any location below 150 Meters is fine.

Just putting this out there.

Note: The location in question is at an altitude of 149 meters.

Note: The location in question is at an altitude of 149 meters.

I wonder if the rule is based off absolute altitude (the z reading on the SL client) or 150 m relative to the defensive line altitude. If it's the latter then that 149 m isn't the proper max height (assuming your 149 m reading is absolute altitude).

I wonder if the rule is based off absolute altitude (the z reading on the SL client) or 150 m relative to the defensive line altitude. If it's the latter then that 149 m isn't the proper max height (assuming your 149 m reading is absolute altitude).

The 149 is absolute.

Every spot along the defensive line is accessible by jetpack besides on top of the towers, just putting that out there. The only controversy about being up there is that you can see the spawn and shoot into it from there, so common knowledge is to be used when up high.

Actually I've found that when standing on that area you actually can't see the spawn, ironically when standing in the actual sniper roost itself (the covered part) you can get quite a clear sight on it.