Clicky

Aryte

Amuuusing!

For those of you who missed it, some toon under the name "Nick Lulson," IP 67.159.51.154 posted my address, phone number, and real name.

Unfortunately I deleted the thread before I thought of a witty comeback-- to be frank, hi! My name is Branden Buffalo. I live in Tucson, Arizona. My cellphone is 520-906-8608. I'm not intimidated nor afraid of people knowing my offline credentials!

Seriously.

What is Vanguard going to do, send me angry mail? Come visit me? Ooo scary.

I'm sorry, but to be perfectly blunt: I'm planning on being a public servant. My identify and life is neither secret, nor do I intend for it to be. If you reaaally want to try to intimidate someone who's about neck deep in law studies and has had lunch with the County Attorney on a couple occasions: knock yourself out!

Otherwise, feel free to text and bug me. Juuust don't call me late at night, or I will be disgruntled and block your number without looking.

IP address location & IP address info:

IP address [?]: 67.159.51.154 [Copy][Whois]

IP address country: United States

IP address state: Illinois

IP address city: Woodstock

IP postcode: 60098

IP address latitude: 42.322201

IP address longitude: -88.467102

ISP of this IP [?]: FDCservers.net

Organization: FDCservers.net

Host of this IP: [?]: . [Whois]

Local Time of this IP country: 2008-10-11 19:37

picturelololol.jpg

Phillip Hulsey

200 Railroad ST

RockyHill, Ky 42163

No phone

I own 74 Guns many of which are illegal in most states. I have atleast 1000 rounds for each gun except my S&W 500Mag. I dare you. It is perfectly legal for me to shoot your ass as soon as you step foot on my property. And I'm a good enough shot to have my concealed weapons permit.

Oh and I am very close friends and play cards on saturday nights with my county Attorney.