Clicky

Aryte

Amuuusing!

Lol you guys couldnt' shoot some one, most of you won't ever have the nuts to point a gun at someone. Gun's aint toys, they're tools and should be respected. You do not point a gun at something you don't intend to shoot. Don't pretend to be badaces just because you own a popgun. Some people in the ordo have shot people in the line of duty or will shoot people in the line of duty. Having a gun doesnt' make you a man.

So in responce, if any of you fucking step foot into my house, i will offer you coffee and cookies. then sleep with you with or without your permission.

Gunau Sodwind wrote:

Lol you guys couldnt' shoot some one, most of you won't ever have the nuts to point a gun at someone. Gun's aint toys, they're tools and should be respected. You do not point a gun at something you don't intend to shoot. Don't pretend to be badaces just because you own a popgun. Some people in the ordo have shot people in the line of duty or will shoot people in the line of duty. Having a gun doesnt' make you a man.

So in responce, if any of you fucking step foot into my house, i will offer you coffee and cookies. then sleep with you with or without your permission.

I've never aimed a gun at anyone, but I got in trouble for beating someone half to death once and now I hesitate to resort to violence >.>

Tsume Xiao wrote:
Gunau Sodwind wrote:

Can I have chocolate milk instead? I'm not into coffee much yet.

absoloutly young tsume. I like milk way better than coffee. Also, dicks

Gunau Sodwind wrote:

Some people don't have to pretend they're badass. I think I'm entitled to the guns I own considering I served my time for the good ol' US Army and know pretty much all there is about weapon safety. If anyone broke into my house I wouldn't just be pointing a gun at them gunau. Live ammunition would follow. Best thing to remember is a dead man can't sue for his injuries. (And no, I wouldn't hesitate cause I just don't give a fuck. :/)

But that's only if you broke into my house. I won't give out my address as I'm in between places right now but if anyone wants to hang out I live in Attleboro, Ma. Cell number is 508-406-8206. Don't bother pranking me because i don't answer the phone if it's a number I don't know. :/

Jayce Iredell wrote:
Cyphre Iredell wrote:

This thread is terrible. Everybody lives in bumfuck, nowhere.

No one lives in a more nowhere place than I do. I'd say where, but chances are very few people care, or even know where I am. Infact I don't even know where I am right now, or who the hell I am for that matter.

HE LIVES IN CANADA!

Adam Skidmore,

700 hickory apt A4

huntsville texas.

Hey, they can't stalk and murder all of us, right?

right?

*locks the door before he takes a shower*

Lestat Umarov wrote:
Gunau Sodwind wrote:

Some people don't have to pretend they're badass. I think I'm entitled to the guns I own considering I served my time for the good ol' US Army and know pretty much all there is about weapon safety. If anyone broke into my house I wouldn't just be pointing a gun at them gunau. Live ammunition would follow. Best thing to remember is a dead man can't sue for his injuries. (And no, I wouldn't hesitate cause I just don't give a fuck. :/)

But that's only if you broke into my house. I won't give out my address as I'm in between places right now but if anyone wants to hang out I live in Attleboro, Ma. Cell number is 508-406-8206. Don't bother pranking me because i don't answer the phone if it's a number I don't know. :/

you were a hardcore ranger lestat

Lestat Umarov wrote:
Gunau Sodwind wrote:

BREAK IN. HE WILL TEACH YOU GUN SAFETY.