Clicky

Guest Afevis

The Hitlist

Guest Afevis

With the end of Operation Balaclava, I figured it might be time to finally post this.

Basically, In each raid involved in Operation Balaclava, I posted a list of the names of Erebus members in coms, this list was composed of the names of the officer core, members of "Death" (their Praetorian Guard equivalent), and members of high command (Charred Council.) What I wanted was their kill reports from the [Ordo] Combat Knife, and in turn I would give the killer a linden bounty for them.

My goal was to get every member of their command, and atleast a couple officers in there to!

Here were the results!

[16:54] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Lilium Supermarine. - Charred Council

[20:12] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Arch Graves. - Charred Council

[17:31] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Seratuhlis Firanelli. - Charred Council

[12:04] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Kelkith Kiezelstein. - Charred Council

[17:51] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Whathole Magic. - Charred Council

[12:14] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Keno Pontoppidan. - Charred Council

[16:07] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Revenant Graves. - Charred Council

[12:22] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Hitaroki Nakamura. - Officer/Achron

[17:08] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Alkaia Exonar. - Officer/Death

[16:32] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Infinite Rage. - Officer/Death

[07:19] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Schneebly Boyd. - Officer

[09:33] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Fallen Rae. - Ex-Officer

[17:19] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Atomsk Blindside. - Death

Sadly, I seem to be missing one name from the list, and one that I REALLY wanted, that name being... Cheeso!

So to make up for this, I put out a couple more names that I figured we might as well do since we were there.

[16:32] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Bradley Petrov. - Officer/Death

[12:53] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Tuqiri Breen.

[13:00] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Gherwinh Riel.

[00:34] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Winterz Silverfall.

[08:55] [Ordo] Combat Knife: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Darson Messmer.

Rather proud of the turnout I got, and I ended up paying out almost 3000L.

So I figured that I will keep making said lists with more militaries, more targets, AND ALOT MORE LINDEN FOR PEOPLE WHO USE THE COMBAT KNIFE.

They will be posted regularly to keep up with all changes in the community. The new list is soon to come!:awesome:

If the operation hadn't ended by the way, since the list was almost complete, I figured that I would start paying 25L for every enlisted knife kill, and 50L for every officer and above. However due to the timing, I didn't get to do this.

[16:32] [Ordo] Knife Combat: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Bradley Petrov. - Officer/Death

[12:53] [Ordo] Knife Combat: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Tuqiri Breen.

[13:00] [Ordo] Knife Combat: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Gherwinh Riel.

[00:34] [Ordo] Knife Combat: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Winterz Silverfall.

[08:55] [Ordo] Knife Combat: You collect dogtags off the corpse of Darson Messmer.

Remove to me a dreadful doubt, but were these people in the ordo not? :sad:

Guest Afevis

4 of them were, yes. However they have chosen a different path and left to join Erebus. Sadly turning friends into enemies on the battlefield.

All of them were, actually, just one of them weren't very active and nobody really noticed they left.

Do Es what the words honor and fidelity want nothing any more to say on Second Life or is me and my old principles which are completely to exceed? :cry:

Does one know their motivations, for treason towards the family? :cry:

It happens :P

If the direction of fidelity and the honor were the common value of the ordo (and I dare to believe that is the case), this there do not should occur :sad:

Sometimes people resign. It saddens a lot of us when they do, but they're perfectly within their rights. Ordo rewards loyalty, but it is still purely a volunteer organization within a computer game, after all. We shouldn't hold anything personally against people who resign on good terms.

Sometimes people resign. It saddens a lot of us when they do, but they're perfectly within their rights. Ordo rewards loyalty, but it is still purely a volunteer organization within a computer game, after all. We shouldn't hold anything personally against people who resign on good terms.

Well said, I am still friends with everyone on that list (except one, who I never really talked to). They are all still the same people. Now! Back on topic, whats the next list? ;P