Can you drive a stick?

Stickshifter  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Can you drive a stick?

• Yea.
    • Nope.
    • I'm poor and I don't have a vehicle.
    • I'm a girl.
    • I'm a girl, and I can drive a manual transmission better than you.

So talking to Mister Reisman while he was in route to Petco and he was wondering who could drive a stick, because he obviously feels superior to everyone who can't. Please stroke his ego and participate. :winner:

YOU AREN'T A MAN IF YOU CAN'T!

**I can't, Mister Reisman attempted to teach me and I only got frustrated and scared that I might kill someone.

Edited by Trinity Heckroth

Except 80% of the cars in the UK are little eco shitboxes that can't afford an automatic transmission, even if people don't know how to drive all 'gas conscious' with a manual (which skews MPG statistics).

I've only been driving a stick for a few years. It's hard D:

I learned to drive manual, but I drive an auto now. Considering I live in a really hilly area it is a lot more convenient :P Being stuck at a light on an upward facing hill with a manual and some dumb ass college bitch in an audi riding your rear bumper takes some quick moving to make sure you dont flatten her car and get a nice insurance hit :|

If I had the money I would have a nice manual 4x4 for Ffffin up some mud racing though ;p

Edited by Disembodied Hand

Being stuck at a light on an upward facing hill with a manual and some dumb ass college bitch in an audi riding your rear bumper takes some quick moving to make sure you dont flatten her car and get a nice insurance hit :|

Story of my Ffffing life.