Clicky

RazorFox

Remember when...

The old adjudicator was awesome with is click and hold explosive round feature........ THe greatness of lauching it over hills were fun.

THe new one pretty good to whoever scripted.

That's the old adjudicator, but it's not the ooooold old adjudicator. The first one used the same model, but didn't have the charge shot because it just fired those arcing explosive rounds semi-auto.

That's the old adjudicator, but it's not the ooooold old adjudicator. The first one used the same model, but didn't have the charge shot because it just fired those arcing explosive rounds semi-auto.

And your ammunition count could be set to the integer maximum of 2147483647. There was also no fire delay or velocity cap, so you could remove most of the arc.

Granted, we all left the float text on now and then and set out ammo to 1337.

- Scarlet when he was crab spying.

- Scarlet when he hated Ordo (;_;)

- Christoph Naumova before he ever touched the SLMC (He was still an enormous D-bag back then).

- AN in Tethys turning down my Application to join. Reason: No previous military experience or demonstrable leadership skills.

- Making Eye Korobase break down in tears on Vent with Tiri, Grey, and I deconstructing everything he said and linking it to communism.

- Aryte when he was a bear-cat-dog-whattheFfff was that avatar.

- Asking Aryte if he was a cat.

- Aryte shooting me for above.

- when LL added secondlife voice and everyone realized how creepy everyone else sounds

- when LL added crazy voice modifiers for SL voice to disguise how creepy everyone sounds

- when LL updated HAVOK and you no longer can stand ontop of another avatar, orbit, blitz or crash other avatars

- when everyone used fairlight guns

- when everyone wanted fairlight banned

I'm not sure if Zrazor remebers this, BUT remember when Zrazar, addsion, acheroon me and few other guys wore the afro head and stood around aryte during the imerial build on 1 sim. We were like, sorry boss Rooms closed.

Then we all got shot in radar room.

ROOM'S CLOSED DUE TO RAIDS