Clicky

Cygna

Website 10% Done (and The "it's Not Working" Thread)

Alrighty so,

I needed to get the forums online because we need to be able to post things. The website has a LOT more work to be done to it. Just bear with everything. Any questions direct them to me. Make sure you guys remember to change your passwords from the "reset passwords", so you don't have to remember some crappy long sequence of letters and numbers.

I noticed something that... actually does not work for me.

When clicking the little boxes at the bottom to toggle emoticons/signature etc. or on the login page, to save my password and stuff, nothing happens when I click.

So my question is why? D:

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

As soon as the resources division of IPB accepts our Ordo Imperialis license I will have access to add-on resources. I'll set up the typical blackish Ordo-skin that everyone is used to and the "portal" page. The portal page will include everything everyone is familiar with and more:

• Ventrilo Status
  • Donation Button
  • Links to the handbook (like Administratio, Ranks, Merits, Weapons, etc.)
  • A new calendar
  • Shoutbox
  • Latest posts
  • Polls

I noticed something that... actually does not work for me.

When clicking the little boxes at the bottom to toggle emoticons/signature etc. or on the login page, to save my password and stuff, nothing happens when I click.

So my question is why? D:

I'm not sure :o That sounds like a skin issue or a browser issue. Try setting your skin to "IP.Board Pro" (default) and see if that fixes it. If not, it's probably your browser software.

I like it. It's more slick, needs to be more darker but that will soon come. Eeeeee~ I got my fast reply button.

Yus, enabled fast reply. Also, if you go into your profile, you can enable an option that leaves Fast Reply always on (so you don't have to click the button)