Clicky

Yipper Mighty

The Everlasting Snowmew Copyright Vio!

As all of you are already aware... The Everlasting Snowmew video on Youtube of christoph and Uildiar Kuhn having heated furry phone sex.. ((LOL)) has been an annoying topic in sl and sl military life :o.. Anywho.. The videos sound has been turned off by youtube because, i quote "This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled." haha.. Covering his tracks? Your oppinion :D

I'm pretty sure that it's Christoph covering his tracks. He's the only one that would have e-mailed Youtube-- he probably asked for them to remove the video and instead they removed the sound.

If anyone wants to hear the raw audio file I have it on the Ordo server.

Christoph Phone Sex

I tried listening to that for more than a couple minutes. I can't do it. o.o

I'm pretty sure he's been spamming Youtube with emails regarding it's violations, the funny thing is it took tens of thousands of views before they could actually find something wrong with it. I'm honestly surprised it took this long, as it violated a few rules (Harassment, mature content and Uildiar's rump to name a few things.) but then again trying to re-form vanguard with this video being linked to all his new recruits would probably drive him crazier then he already is.

I'm goign to grab the original tomorrow and then amke a bunch of noobtoob accounts. Luckily I can change my IP at will so they can't IP ban me, as for a mac ban, oh well I can change my macID via BIOS. I should have it uploaded by tomorrow night if I'm not lazy. If anyone wants to save me some work they can send me the original @ [email protected] or by giving me a link to DL the original.

By declaring that he, as a participant in the video, can hold copyright over the audio contained therein, isn't Christoph basically confessing that it was, in fact, him in the video, and not an impersonator as he previously claimed?

Quoted for epic point.

But I wouldn't blame him. He's probably realized, with Uildiar's help, that his own shitstained tail is scary and, for the betterment of YouTube and all of society, Lord Christoph Naumova, the UBER GOOD VANGARD SOLJA, graced us all with his divine intervention, saving us from the very horrors he unleashed upon the world. How good natured and thoughtful, not to mention generous, of him.

Quoted for epic point.

But I wouldn't blame him. He's probably realized, with Uildiar's help, that his own shitstained tail is scary and, for the betterment of YouTube and all of society, Lord Christoph Naumova, the UBER GOOD VANGARD SOLJA, graced us all with his divine intervention, saving us from the very horrors he unleashed upon the world. How good natured and thoughtful, not to mention generous, of him.

Quoted for ultra epic point.