Clicky

Aryte

New Jessie Journal Poll

Yeah, willing to bet Sparta's got some page-restarting going on. But, well, Bruno does carry some influence -like Christoph, questionable influence. He did shatter the Ascendant Initiative, and was one of the main reasons behind the Commonwealth's steadily decreasing membership. He's the face of the forces that undid what was the Iron Symphony's only real rival in terms of power and cohesion, all in the name of his ego.

It is not a question of who has some influence.. it is who has the most.

I haven't been around a lot of militaries, but I'm really willing to bet that no military has as much sway and loyalty in its members as the Ordo Imperialis does. Aryte.. does not realize fully just how much respect he merits, I don't think.

It is not a question of who has some influence.. it is who has the most.

I haven't been around a lot of militaries, but I'm really willing to bet that no military has as much sway and loyalty in its members as the Ordo Imperialis does. Aryte.. does not realize fully just how much respect he merits, I don't think.

I think in stead he does realize, but is a general modest, awesome guy who doesn't afraid of anything... but avoids being "I AM THE SATUS, THE PROGENITOR OF ALL YOU SEE AND KNOW" kind of leader.

In short, it doesn't go to his head.