Clicky

Aryte

New Jessie Journal Poll

Christoph was not the most influential, he was merely the loudest negative influence. People like Aryte have changed the face of secondlife behind the scenes, creating what we use as the basis for everythinbg we see and do. Christoph's legacy is hiding his homosexuality while dishing out promotions for lindens and sex, where Aryte has faced every single type of slander and remained professional.

So what's today's moral? Vote Aryte or i will shoot you... no seriously... i know where you live... i see you right now, yes i just saw you look out the window... see that green car? yep... >:O

Christoph was not the most influential, he was merely the loudest negative influence. People like Aryte have changed the face of secondlife behind the scenes, creating what we use as the basis for everythinbg we see and do. Christoph's legacy is hiding his homosexuality while dishing out promotions for lindens and sex, where Aryte has faced every single type of slander and remained professional.

So what's today's moral? Vote Aryte or i will shoot you... no seriously... i know where you live... i see you right now, yes i just saw you look out the window... see that green car? yep... >:O

I'm with him. Vote Aryte, or you vote your merry little self into the arms of HERESY, REBELLION, AND MADNESS.

A liar, a parasite, and an all-around waste of time and space though he may have been, Christoph threw more wrenches into more birthday cakes than anyone else in the military community ever. Y'gotta give him that. Examples include, but are not limited to copybotting and leaking all kinds of shit, masterminding the Operations vendor hack, getting Ordo banned from Elshout (I watched him do it. :/), and a lot of other things.

'Course he doesn't do fuck-all now except sell old VG gear he didn't make and occasionally IM me and try to brag about how Lurdan supposedly bought a bunch of it.

I'd say that in reference to the right-here-right-now, the most influential military leader would be Aryte, given that he has the largest contingent of active members in his military, and a history of recruiting and keeping the most talented people into his ranks.

Hence why I proxied up and voted for both.

The bad guys deserve credit for doing what they do just as much as the good guys.

I'd say that in reference to the right-here-right-now, the most influential military leader would be Aryte, given that he has the largest contingent of active members in his military, and a history of recruiting and keeping the most talented people into his ranks.

What I find quite different about Ordo is that, unlike a group like AN, Aryte can't "step down" and let someone else take over. Without Aryte this group would disband pretty much immediately, even if he didn't actually shut it down.

What I find quite different about Ordo is that, unlike a group like AN, Aryte can't "step down" and let someone else take over. Without Aryte this group would disband pretty much immediately, even if he didn't actually shut it down.

Technically not true, however, given there is a set line of succession.

There are also a number of strong, competent leaders in the Ordo who might be able to take the mantle of Imperator, if (heaven's forbid) Aryte stepped down. Membership would certainly decline immediately afterward and things would change, that is for sure, but I think Aryte has done an incredible job making sure there is a -very- solid infrastructure in the Ordo.

That said, I'd be very sad if Aryte decided to call it quits. :(

I agree with syl. A lot of us have dedicated themselves to Aryte and i can't imagine myself serving someone els(doesn't mean i wouldn't). I have a hard time thinking about someone that has his qualities. Those qualities keep Ordo great. An Army is greatly influenced by its leader. Mercz may not be that Elite due lurdan being laid back and Vangaurd had an extraordinary retarded memberbase due Christoph being a moron in my opinion.

Ordo has good leaders sure but i measure them in degrees of collapse. One leader will manage to keep more of the Ordo together than someone else does but resignations will be inevitable.

Edited by Kristian Kit

Membership would certainly decline immediately afterward and things would change, that is for sure, but I think Aryte has done an incredible job making sure there is a -very- solid infrastructure in the Ordo.

That said, I'd be very sad if Aryte decided to call it quits. :(

Yes, if Aryte left, the Ordo would be severely depleted and it would not be the same Ordo. But I'm saying that the organization in place would endure, I think, because it is so solid.

NOTE: I cannot, in the future, see Aryte abandoning the Ordo short of severe and tragic occurrences. I.E. A nuclear war, terminal illness, etc.