Clicky

Zero Itamae

Team Fortress 2: Scout Pack

Trevorkitty achieved Team Fortress 2: Sentry Gunner, Master of Disguise, With Friends Like these..., Grey Matter, First Do No Harm, Play Doctor, Triage, Consultation, Does It Hurt When I Do This?, Peer Review, Big Pharma, You'll Feel a Little Prick, Autoclave, Blunt Trauma, Medical Breakthrough, Ubi concordia, ibi victoria, Grand Rounds, Impenetrable Defense, Impossible Defense, Infernal Medicine, Doctor Assisted Homicide, Hypocritical Oath, Medical Intervention, Second Opinion, Autopsy Report, FYI I am A Medic, Family Practice, House Call, Blast Assist, Medic Milestone 2, Medic Milestone 3, Baptism by Fire, Firewall, Cooking the Books, Moon Shot, Beanball, Retire the Runner, Caught Napping, Stealing Home, Block the Plate, Belittled Beleaguer, No-Hitter, Out of the Park, Rode Hard, Put Away Wet, Be Polite, Be Efficient, Have a Plan, Triple Prey, Self-destruct Sequence, De-sentry-lized, Shoot the Breeze, The Last Wave, Australian Rules, Kook the Spook, Jumper Stumper, Not a Crazed Gunman, Dad, Trust Your Feelings, Überectomy, Consolation Prize, Enemy at the Gate, Parting Shot, My Brilliant Career, Shock Treatment, Saturation Bombing, Rain on Their Parade, Jarring Transition, Friendship is Golden, William Tell Overkill, Beaux and Arrows, Robbin’ Hood, Pincushion, Number One Assistant, Jarate Chop, Shafted, Dead Reckoning, Triplecrossed, For Your Eyes Only, Counter Espionage, Identity Theft, The Man from P.U.N.C.T.U.R.E., FYI I am a Spy, The Man with the Broken Guns, Sapsucker, May I Cut In?, Agent Provocateur, The Melbourne Supremacy, A Cut Above, Die Another Way, Constructus Interruptus, On Her Majesty’s Secret Surface, Insurance Fraud, Point Breaker, High Value Target, Come in From the Cold, Wetwork, You Only Shiv Thrice, Joint Operation, Is It Safe?, Slash and Burn, Diplomacy, Skullpluggery, Sleeper Agent, Who's Your Daddy?, Deep Undercover, Sniper Milestone 1, Sniper Milestone 2, Sniper Milestone 3, Spy Milestone 1, Spy Milestone 2, Spy Milestone 3, Purge, Five Second Plan, Photostroika, Don't Touch Sandvich, Borscht Belt, First Blood, First Blood, Part 2, Quick Hook, The Cycle, Closer, If You Build It, Gun Down, Scout Milestone 1, Scout Milestone 2, Scout Milestone 3, Doctoring the Ball, Dodgers 1, Giants 0, Batting the Doctor, I'm Bat Man, Pop Fly, Round-Tripper, Triple Steal, Artful Dodger, Fall Classic, Strike Zone, Foul Territory, The Big Hurt, Brushback, Heavy Milestone 3, Party Loyalty, Division of Labor, Crime and Punishment, Class Struggle, Soviet Block, Stalin the Kart, Supreme Soviet, Icing on the Cake, Spyalectical Materialism, Redistribution of Health, Rationing, Gorky Parked, Plan B, Arsonist, Got A Light?, Dance Dance Immolation, Pilot Light, Freezer Burn, Hotshot.

Dayum, this guy's more hardcore than me! He got all these in the same day.

its still possible to gain pretty much all in one day, most people go to achievement servers and do things to bots and bring a friend or use someone else already there, usually you can tell who does it if theyre achievements are tops and they have streaks of a good 1000+ kills, I would say thats not possible in a normal server in one go <.<

Yup. TF2's free to play now. It's pretty limited at the start, but you unlock everything upon your first Mann Co. In-game store purchase. (The items are cheap. Literally you can buy TF2 for $0.99 now.)

Not only that, but there is an achievement called Riftwalker (Plus other in-game RIFT items) that provides a gift code for Rift. The code gives you an item called a "Well-Spun hat".

I have a coupon, but i don't play Rift. I'd love to give it to someone who plays, but I dunno how i'd give it to anyone. Don't think it's tradeable either.

But uh...yeah. Full of Win.

I got the code too when I was playing randomly.

If anybody would like it let me know. I don't play Rift because it seems like a big waste o' leisure time.

Just so you know, it unlocks a hat. It is not a time card, or a gift code to download the game Rift-for-the-unfit.

o3o

That's what I meant. It unlocks a hat.

A fuckin' HAT.