Clicky

Dascede

Let the Lols Begin

I think its laughable that they are declaring war on the whole of the IS just cause of the EU, but let them come if they they wish, if they want a War, we'll give it to them.

What I find funnier is the fact they claim to be declaring war on the IS yet they add the following groups, Second Life Sky Navy, Chthonic Syndicate, Republic of Germany, Sparta, Guerilla Rebels and 2142.

I don't remember them being part of the Iron Symphony.

Plus when did the Mercz become the dominate power in the IS?

I don't think Aryte would be to happy if Lurdan and Anthony tried to shout him down in a meeting or pull rank so to speak.

Where they came up with that one I'll never know.

But we'll see how this pans out in the coming weeks.

I think its laughable that they are declaring war on the whole of the IS just cause of the EU, but let them come if they they wish, if they want a War, we'll give it to them.

What I find funnier is the fact they claim to be declaring war on the IS yet they add the following groups, Second Life Sky Navy, Chthonic Syndicate, Republic of Germany, Sparta, Guerilla Rebels and 2142.

I don't remember them being part of the Iron Symphony.

Plus when did the Mercz become the dominate power in the IS?

I don't think Aryte would be to happy if Lurdan and Anthony tried to shout him down in a meeting or pull rank so to speak.

Where they came up with that one I'll never know.

But we'll see how this pans out in the coming weeks.

Yes, they were in the Iron Symphony.

Mercz technically have the leadership of the Iron Symphony.

They wouldn't ever shout down or try to overpower Aryte's influence. That'd be counterproductive.

Dominatum is retarded and won't last long, if they intend to actually fight all of IS. It's the only lasting organization in SL military combat.

They have only 9 members, recruitment and high command included.

That less than the amount of Schola instructors we have.

Also herbert is going to give everyone in his military all the gear. So every unit is a pilot and infantry. This is because as he claims "they are elite and skilled in many things". I call it , being to small and stupid to organize divisions.

Edited by Kristian Kit

That whole statement that included some non IS groups, wow ambitious is all I can say... Can you say throwing rocks at steel? Thats basically what it would be, They are going to come in Slingshots blazing only to get shut out of anything they attempt to be productive at. Kinda sad, but ambitious as I said earlier.