Clicky

Sekonda Huet

Casual Reminder for all Ground troops

If you use any non Ordo Guns [Approoved] then please, take the time to click the gun and switch your effects off. Most non-Ordo guns have their effects enabled by default and re-enable everytime you attach the gun. Things like bullet casings flying out of the auto-cannon; however nice, are extremely unnecessary and contribute to lag.

Most TI's weapons purchased from the vendor will have effects enabled by default, please take the time to now disable your effects.

If you don't I will bite you.

This is good practice, and goes double for guns that spit out actual prim casings, which cause far more physics load than the bullets themselves.

Just FYI since I assume the OP is referring to it, the Assault Cannon I sell uses particle casings with an extremely low lag script... like the SCAR-L's muzzleflash, there's not really a measurable difference in script time or TD, and no physics load. However, the bullet hit effects should be turned off... please use normal damage bullets.