Clicky

Aryte

RoG Tank

Oh man, we faced that in the combat report i did...bloody thing wouldn't die no matter how many rounds we pelted it with. Good thing it wasn't kill prim body, or i would have been tread jam since i got "run over" by it...

RoG tank is ludicrous, i personally like the "armor system" but that tank takes the whole point out of it >.<

the problem is the hit box isnt really up in the tank .. the tank got direct pillum hits and couple other area effect even a thanatos bombardment and the area effects hast killed him on a assault against ROG few weeks like 7 ago some people disscoverd that the hid box get hiden under the grounf thats why even a 5 meter radius hit cant kill the driver and for the minigun wich should kill him fast .. we got 11 people shooting with miniguns assault rifles for 5 minutes on the tank also pillums hit him and a thanatos droped his bombs ... its not just the Hp its a wirred hitbox

The driver's seat is in fact sunk into the ground. Hence why the same methods which work for most armor (large-radius explosives) don't work. It's a good idea, really, it keeps the driver from being killed with a little poke, but the problem is that the armor of the tank is so absurdly powerful that you can't even take it out the fair way without massive amounts of concentrated assault rifle / minigun fire.

There's still the chance a large explosion might kill the pilot if it's hit just right, but it's not something that should be relied upon. If you must try, aim for the treads.

CLEARING A FEW THINGS UP

The tank has been redone in several aspects since KC got banned. Its still probably not allowed in titan because of its reload speed and cannon radius. (15m radius and 3.5 second reload)

It has been slowed down, armor changed, and HMG's rate of fire slowed down. Its still a fairly spammy bullet hose, but now that the mono leak is fixed and I was able to make changes to it, it is not laggy (in relative terms to Armored SL vehicles)

I warned them not to come and told Tsume to tell his friends not to bring it here and take it to New Jessie. I see that was ignored.

Sekonda never contacted me about the tank, Tristain is a Client, and perhaps one of the few ROG with a logicly functioning brain. I do not know or associate with any other ROG members.

The tank is NOT New Jessie Legal.