Clicky

Silver Meridoc

Quick note on Ordo Picks

One thing i find very annoying is when i want to do Merit/Award recommendations, i tend to forget just what merits people have. I know this sounds silly, but its becoming rather problematic in my opinion.

To help, and this is optional, its useful to put your Ordo rank, uni designation, branch, merits and awards in a Pick choice in your Profile, that way people can see what you have received and don't give you doubles.

Mine reads as follows:

Division: Terra

Merits:

-Basic Training

-Operation Stalwart

-Alpha Contubernium

-Instructor Service

-Comrade Support

-Administratio Qualification

-Good Conduct

-Architect of Unity

-Mechanized Qualification

-Ordo Achievement

-Combat Prowess I

-Marksmanship

-Rifle Expert

Cohors B, Century I commander

Antesignani mech pilot

Tactica OIC

Armatura Magister

Civilian Overseer

Y'all could easily follow the same format.

I place all of my awards into my profile as well. It's a wise practice, because when officials look into your profile, they're looking for these things. I have done so myself on multiple occasions to help myself decide who deserves which reward come meeting day, and to see if they already have it. (BECAUSE SUBORDINATES WHO GET REWARDS ARE EXCEPTIONAL, AND EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE HAVE DONE MANY EXCEPTIONAL THINGS :D).

I'd recommend everyone do it, but it's not a mandatory thing. Just make sure you don't lie in there, because you can get in trouble for it. ;)

There's an issue I'd like to point out with this: It's like handing out candy to people who are collecting information on the Ordo.

This gives certain people in the Ordo headaches, when they do.

What rank you are or what merits you have doesn't really seem like the sort of crippling sensitive information that would be of any value to a would be enemy. :/ Anyone who takes a handbook knows what the merits and ranks are.

Edited by Akurei Sieyes

What rank you are or what merits you have doesn't really seem like the sort of crippling sensitive information that would be of any value to a would be enemy. :/ Anyone who takes a handbook knows what the merits and ranks are.

If anything, it'd be someone just creating a wild goose chase for themselves. "OH SHI--- WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS, DEY HAS COMBAT MEDALZ" isn't going to save them from getting owned. xD

Reveals organizational information, and can help someone prioritize targets for blackmail, investigation, etc, etc.

Do it if you feel you really need to, but I'm uncomfortable with the idea.

1. Anybody with half a brain knows that having "The Ordo Imperialis - Administratio" in your groups means you're important.

2. Is anyone out there really smart enough to orchestrate stuff like that? Seems like usually people who don't like us/actually want to hurt the group just IM Aryte and be all "HEY ALRITE VESPARIA YOUR A GAY BABY. :durr: "