Clicky

Keno

Resignation - Keno Pontoppidan

I would never imagine myself writing this so forgive me if it's poorly written.

Now lets all be honest here I wasn't ever exactly the best officer... or a good one so I hope this opens up a place for someone alot better at it than me.

My reasons for leaving are not out of hate or anything i'm just a little tired of it, everything has become really serious and that's fine for some people, some might come looking for a well organized serious group and this is one of the best but it's not for me.

So i'm leaving to pursue other things.

I'll still come over to Titan and fix up the sim or build random guns for you guys, still come on vent to chat with you, i'll be part of the Munitorum meaning I will still build for the group but as a friend (Example; Moy).

I'm still coming to the con thing next year to be crammed in a car with Kytec and company then spend the night in a hotel room with 40 people.

I love all you guys, you will always be my "family" and i'm sure the Ordo will go on being the greatest militery and community.

It's been a fun 2 Years!

Keno Pontoppidan

Ex-Navis Legates

Keno is one of my closest friends, and one of the most supportive of the Ordo. His resignation, however, really is not as grave as you are all taking it. The only thing that is changing is that he won't be yelled at for being out of uniform. He will still be around, he will still be in the group as a Titan developer admin/Munitorun. He is not running off, etc. His choice to step back and provide the Legates seat was an admirable one: anyone who knows Keno . . Knows he is Keno. Leading a division isn't his style.

You guys seriously need to stop blowing things out of proportion. It is rabble rousing; sensationalism. People come and go all the time. I've been doing this for years. Keno has decided to move his status for the better of things, so dont try to turn his decision into a statement. The talk of us being too serious at random is bull; nothing has changed in our demeanor since I took over years ago. The Ordo is not for everyone, and that doesn't make us or the person wrong.

Aryte Vesperia wrote:
Hunter Abrams wrote:

*Salutes*

Was fun Keno. But I do think it odd at how many people are leaving and reinforces my belief that its getting to serious.

I thought you quit last time because too many people were goofing off..?

No I quit because it got to much for me my rl problems and sl problems were begining to affect each other. Also you took away my root beer and that was the last straw >:C

Also I left two E-1's in differnt corners of the sim for 5 hours because they started to bitch to me about how one bumped the other >_> ( I totaly forgot about them for 5 hours. I had told them they can leave their corners when I said they could)