Clicky

Firefox Breed

Merit grid notice

As of last night the merit grid was switched to a different recording system. It will display all the merits you have under the "Date of merit" table in your profile. If you have more the 1 of the same merit on file it will show it twice also. If you need missing ones added or ones removed please contact Trevor Russell. He is tasked with backdated merits

If you have got a merit or rank from a meeting and it has not appeared after 5 days, contact Liana Pera. she is tasked with adding new merits from meetings.

Personally I don't like this system, it's adding additional paperwork to the current duties of people already. People have enough stress and work on their shoulders - I don't understand what was wrong with the old system... It worked perfectly! Unless... people were being dishonest and checking off merits they DID NOT earn-- THEN I can understand the reasoning behind this new program, but if that wasn't the case I personally feel this new system is unnecessary work to those hard working individuals already! Like I said, unless there was an incident- yes this system justifies that.

Problems with this is we must rely on people to make sure the merits are in tact - Also if more than one of the same merit is awarded it'll start piling up on people's grids (Auto Grids).

I feel sorry for hard working individuals [That I know of who operate these things] EX; Firefox and Trevor that they do enough work that this puts a lot of pressure on them. :[

The reason for the change over was due to a potential security issue.

It was not implemented to ruin your lives or to just add more paperwork for the sake of making more paperwork. If you really don't like the idea of having to IM Trevor or Liana to fix your merits, you can do what some of us have been doing for months, and just do the job manually.