Clicky

Anlysia Gregoire

Anly's Tale O' Lulz

I figured I'd do a new one of these as a "history" thing because mine would be pretty lulzy and will make some people "Ffuu--" a bit.

So...let's see. I started SL in Oct, 2005. Something to do when I wasn't playing World of Warcraft. Blundered around...Help Island? I think? Hell if I know...doing the terrible tutorials and making a terrible avatar since in 2005, uh, everything in SL sucked. Everything.

Then I started teleporting around, randomly. FYI if you think SL is laggy and horrid these days, time-travel to 2005. You'd spend literal minutes waiting on anything to rez with a reasonable draw distance. Ended up in...hmm...I think it was Lost Furest, way back when. Which, looking at the landmark in my inventory now, I realize was a dAlliez sim. Which is who I rent from these days, funny that.

Back then my roamings in SL pretty much were Lost Furest, FurNation's...what...two sims?, and Taco. If anyone remembers that place, it was like the very first furry "mall" I ever saw. Maybe it was the first one ever. Who knows. Haha. Way back then I roamed around in a freebie wolf avatar, and a freebie Renamon. I still have these. Don't ask me to pull them out or you'll ragequit SL in horror. Then I eventually got a Luskwood Siamese. And a while after that a Luskwood Snow Leopard.

Yes, I am pretty much the original snowmew, bitches. Don't hate.

Anyway, SL was something I'd do once or twice a week for a couple hours until I got tired of it not having anything especially special to do, and I got into WoW more. 'til eventually I started talking to one of my WoW guildies a lot about it, and got them into it. Shoyru, the Tauren Shaman. Who became Fiora Pyle, who I bought their very first avatar for.

(At this point I feel a simultaneous cringe from a small handful of audience members. Don't spoil it for the others, please.)

Anyway, I drifted on and off of SL for some time after that, mostly because I was irritated at having to download a brand-new 20 meg client update every time I started the damn program. I was a pretty hardcore WoW raider at this point, the five-day-a-week style. (Niveus Lepus, respect.) And around then my friend Fiora was like "You should come check out SL again, it's cool and stuff." And I did, and it was still boring-ass shit, so I didn't think much of it.

Some time rolls by, and they ask me to come back again. So I do, and Fiora Pyle has a new account now, Rennisy Slade.

(And the amount of people in the audience who cringed just doubled, perhaps tripled. Don't spoil it yet, please.)

So I come back again, this is around the era of the very first YTMND Romper House. So I met a couple people like Bal Omegamu, who became famous in his own right. If you know him you know him. :P I may have met Endra around this time too.

Anyway I took off again, and at some point after this I quit WoW due to NL going under and not being interested in another guild. I played Alliance for a while too, yadda yadda, then I was done with it.

I idled around for a few months and then, in December 2008, I get the call, "You should come back to SL. We're doing this military thing, now. I think you'd love it." So whatever, with some structure I might like SL. So I come back. Rennisy has another new account now. Dagger Exonar.

(Aaaaand...I get everyone else in the crowd. Lolz.)

So I find out Dagger is this exciting important person in this thing called "the Ordo" and he has cool armour and shit, he's some important Frumentarii something or other. So I'm like "Okay, cool, I'll apply or whatever" so I come to Titan and stand in the hub reading the handbook for like half an hour, and getting accosted by one Diablos Korobase. These days I'd've been likely murdered on the spot since I had a completely blank profile. (There was fuck-all to do in SL back then, don't blame me.)

I put in my application full of the usual lulz and get denied, and I'm pretty sadface. I still have the notecard from Lestat about it. I pull it out on occasion to make fun of him. So I'm pouting around Lighterdark kind of dejected I got denied and some random foo' I don't know named Ruin Nefarious is like "Hey, I saw your application got denied. Are you still interested in joining?" and I'm like "Sure!"

And that's the story of how Anly created Dagger Exonar and yet still got into the Ordo.

mhmmm this is pretty much hardcore .. you indeed createt a monster ..... anyways ^.^ intresing path ^^ <3 we should call it the Trails of the Snowmeow and make a film out of it ! it got everything needed action ! fun ! Drama ! love ! phew phew and a hooker staring as main character <3 \o/ i can see it right before me ...

" Snowmeow Prodcutions presents "

"Trails of the Snowmeow !"

"Staring Anly Snowmeow as Anly Snowmeow"

"Ruin Nefarious the till there not known"

"Dagger Exonar as Dagger Exonar" ( replaced with a pillow )