Clicky

Krow Ames

Hey guyz

I just want to apologize. It was never my intention to be gone for a year. I was always under the impression that it would be "just a month more." I'm doing my best to be back and in command of my squad and doing my officerly duties.

Rest assured, it has been the thought of coming back to you guys that always got me through these homeless months, bouncing around hospitable friends, trying not to wear my welcome out anywhere. I've spent many nights laying awake thinking or worrying about you guys and wondering about the new people and how everyone was overcoming their daily challenges.

Unfortunately, I still won't be back until some time after Feb.

for those of you who don't know me; I'm Krow and I lost my home during the beginning of '09, and I've been doing my best to come back. See paragraphs one and two.

I love you guys, and I'm working hard to get back.

I was looking for a long distance phone before I got to this PC. I was going to give you a call, Aryte. But now there's no need!

Damn. I need a new picture.

Anly or Keller: make sure any new Invictus members have the groucho disguise. search for groucho nose in your inventory, you have it.

TELE-TIME WASTE

Also, I want this. http://army-of-two-mask.blogspot.com/2009/08/rios-mask-dark-metal-price-95-pay-via.html

Nobody gets me crap for christmas anymore. It sucks getting old. Don't ever grow up, kiddies.

lolz, if I ever got that, I'd sew our uniform irl (i'm not gay), and wear it all the time. :D

LOL 95 USD FOR A CHEAP MASK.

I'd rather have my eyes gorged out by an old lady with a pair of scissors than be caught wearing that thing.