Clicky

Kynnaria Merlin

Moving on.

I'm not one for long speeches and such, but I figured I'd at least say a few things. With my RL requiring more and more of my time and energy due to recent and soon to occur promotions at work, planning for my wedding, and other details, I just haven't had the energy to devote as much of myself to Ordo as I feel is necessary/proper/whatever. That, coupled with my shift in focus while on SL from killkillkill to scriptscriptscript, and my desire to get back into some roleplaying sims, has led me to the decision to retire. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys to death, and I will miss you. I just gotta do what's right for me, regardless.

See y'all around!

Garion Lowenhardt

As I told you in private: you were an amazing asset to this group and you will be missed dearly. Thank you for all your time. I look forward to seeing you around-- don't be a stranger. In addition, thank you for stepping up to help the Fallen Angels. Hopefully a relationship can be forged with them!