Clicky

Aryte

Praetorian: Candidate Found

I am very pleased to know that Aryte has chosen Syl Kiranov to be Praetorian! It is a great honor to know that such a wonderful individual will be a guardsman of not only the Imperator but the entire Ordo. I have spent a lot of time with Syl in these past few months, and I can surely say that she is ready for this job and will do it to the best of her abilities. We're looking into a prosperous future for us all!

As our Order matures and assimilates into every one of us, members come and go as a perpetually passive introspection that we all find apparent. However, ever so often we are blessed with a follower who is inherently a beyond-wonderful addition--an individual such as Ms. Kiranov. Rarely do I submit my deepest regards for anyone; Aryte being the first, Syl the second. She is fully qualified for Praetorian, and would have been my first and only choice.

WHOA!!! I totally didn't see that coming :shock:

I am happy that she was picked as she's done so much work for us recently its nice to see that she's been rewarded in such a way.

Congrates to her for becoming a Praetorian though she will be missed as part of Fulminata I look forward to seeing her in her Praetorian Robes. :thumbsup:

Haha, i saw that one coming. Aside from the things aryte named as things that make a praetorian is there something else that all praetorians seem to have in common. Most if not all of them are responsible for creating our gear , weaponry or technology or in eazy's case our 2nd sim.This in combination with the praetorian requirements named by aryte and the handbook brings praetorians to a higher level. So this was truely deserved. Congratulations syl :D

Edited by Kristian Kit

Haha, i saw that one coming. Aside from the things aryte named as things that make a praetorian is there something else that all praetorians seem to have in common. Most if not all of them are responsible for creating our gear , weaponry or technology or in eazy's case our 2nd sim.This in combination with the praetorian requirements named by aryte and the handbook brings praetorians to a higher level. So this was truely deserved. Congratulations syl :D

Only thing I built was a missile used in a old ship ;.;