Clicky

Aryte

Important: Nerva

Diablos would be likely if pulled something stupid in his exiting of the group, as it doesn't appear he is in any MC group any longer.

Oh yeah he got booted out after an epic lulz incident where he called everyone out and said we should all hate each other and are stupid for not hating each other!

I asked some people i know in MC they seemed pretty shocked at it, seems Raideur or Aeonite are pissed for some reason, apprently we are recruiting from them... but i havent seen anyone from MC join us.

With all the speculation, the main thing i heard as well was that we were recruiting MC members, but to my knowledge that isn't possible. Recruiting from an allied army is ludicrous, we would never really do something like that unless the MC troops themselves wish to be in Ordo and have expressed wanting in their own base (which i dont think is all that likely but thats just me.)

Personally i agree with what Scientific said, lets just keep our heads down and see what happens with the MC in the coming days/weeks. I'm sure they can get it sorted out, and if not then we may have a problem that would need to be dealt with.

Agreed. There hasn't been a single MC member that has come to Ordo in the past month(ish) or so. It's completely absurd that Raideur would make that call.

We don't know if it is Raideur who made that call. Until we can get an official statement from someone in MC who is actually authorized to make official statements, we can't be sure about much.

There being any MC actually attempting to join is irrelevant to someone attempting to 'recruit' its members. I KNOW I haven't seen any ex-MC applications in recent history, but there is little possibility in there being any if there were only attempts to recruit.

Would certainly be nice to have some sort of word from their leadership in regards to this, but I imagine they themselves may be attempting to get all the details nobody seems to know.

Well, I don't know. The last time I went to the MC base, I actually congratulated a guy who had just gotten inducted into their training program and told him that the Militant Collective is a brilliant choice of military and he wouldn't go wrong with it. Right in front of Aeonite, in fact.

So, so far I think this whole situation is mighty tough bullshit.

Given that it looks like even High Command has no idea what's going on... Maybe some mid-ranker MC decided during his turn as SoG that there'd be no Ordo visiting, and, like some twisted version of the phone game, ended up in the next OIC assuming that this was new policy, and it all went from there?

It's the only route I think that has any logic, it doesn't make sense that Militant's HC would go 'Ordo stole my soldiers' when we haven't even taken on a single ex-MC in the last month plus.