Clicky

Aryte

Reminder: When Aryte Logs On . .

I actually would really like to see screencaps of Aryte's IM window upon login.

Also, we should all wait exactly five minutes after he logs on to IM him so he logs in and doesn't get any IMs and gets all relieved like today's gonna be a really chill day and he can sit back and just kick it and then we all IM him all at once and he goes "AAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" and spits coffee everywhere and comes to our houses and stabs us all individually.

That would be funny. :awesome:

Also, we should all wait exactly five minutes after he logs on to IM him so he logs in and doesn't get any IMs and gets all relieved like today's gonna be a really chill day and he can sit back and just kick it and then we all IM him all at once and he goes "AAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" and spits coffee everywhere and comes to our houses and stabs us all individually.

That would be funny. :awesome:

Actually, he would set down his coffee, stare at his screen for a few seconds, reach over to his sinister black telephone, and dial a speed number that leads directly to me. A few seconds of listening, and I'd sigh, asking "Again, sir?". He'd reply with a calm affirmative, where upon I will acknowledge his order to thaw out yet another set of clones of Ordo members (they're stored in an underground fortress facility in the Grand Canyon) and proceed to liquidate the defective generation.

Actually, he would set down his coffee, stare at his screen for a few seconds, reach over to his sinister black telephone, and dial a speed number that leads directly to me. A few seconds of listening, and I'd sigh, asking "Again, sir?". He'd reply with a calm affirmative, where upon I will acknowledge his order to thaw out yet another set of clones of Ordo members (they're stored in a underground fortress facility in the Grand Canyon) and proceed to liquidate the defective generation.

I lol'd.

Actually, he would set down his coffee, stare at his screen for a few seconds, reach over to his sinister black telephone, and dial a speed number that leads directly to me. A few seconds of listening, and I'd sigh, asking "Again, sir?". He'd reply with a calm affirmative, where upon I will acknowledge his order to thaw out yet another set of clones of Ordo members (they're stored in an underground fortress facility in the Grand Canyon) and proceed to liquidate the defective generation.

Zrazor isn't defective, Zrazor owns and is generally well-regarded by his peers. :madfrown: