Clicky

Aryte

Anyone in the market for a homestead?

Greetings, greetings.

If anyone happens to be considering the purchase of a homestead, I have a bit of a deal for you. I currently own a homestead that . . well, I never use. It is a grandfathered one, so there are some benefits.

Homesteads: http://secondlife.com/land/privatepricing.php?lang=en-US

As the region is grandfathered, it is only $95 in tier monthly-- rather than the normal $125. The monthly tier day is the first of each month.

If anyone is interested:

$200 starting; covers up to Nov 1st tier. In contrast to $375 startin' fee. Tack on another 100 if you want to rename the region, however.

$95 monthly; starting Nov 1st. In contrast to $125 monthly.

A little informational note I provide people who buy sims through me:

Foremost, purchasing a region through me means the region is, in effect, mine. It goes under my credit card and I become financially responsible for it. As such, I essentially become a land-lord. I will not interfere in your region, bug you there, or question who you have on your region. All I care about is if you pay for it! You can pay in Linden or via Paypal. Keep in mind monthly tier payment starts the second month-- for example, if the sim went live on Aug 17th, you wouldn't owe me until September 17th. I will remind you a week before it is due.

If you use Paypal, please keep in mind of the transaction fees. You can calculate it here: http://thefeecalculator.com/

>> Initial purchase: $375 USD

>> Monthly tier: $125 USD

If you decide to purchase the region, you must realize three important elements:

1. Once you buy it, you've invested $375 you probably will not ever be able to get back. Re-selling sims is like re-selling a car. They devalue immensely. It also costs $ to transfer regions, rename, etc.

2. If you are unable to afford a region down the line, it becomes my burden, and I will have to act accordingly to protect my own finances.

3. You will have full estate and land control, but some major things . . like roll-backs, would have to be requested through me.