Clicky

Legna Beorn

AC 2010

random bills showed up, School isn't letting me register for new classes until Ive paid for the first 100%, and sadly my edumications are more important than my leisurely travels Q.Q

Aw, that's too bad. I always relish the opportunity to boss around Ordo people in RL the way I do in SL, i.e. checking the rank of everyone I'm presently hanging around with, declaring myself OIC of the group, and then leading my brothers in arms to victory at the liquor store. :awesome:

Since you're in my squad, I would've made you my gopher/bitch the whole time.

Aw, that's too bad. I always relish the opportunity to boss around Ordo people in RL the way I do in SL, i.e. checking the rank of everyone I'm presently hanging around with, declaring myself OIC of the group, and then leading my brothers in arms to victory at the liquor store. :awesome:

well, then. Now at least i have one GOOD reason for not going X3

And that was the con where aryte actually demoted someone irl.

I wanna go soooooooo bad. I'm kinda hoping for this promotion at work so i'll get the money together for my first con. :)

And that was the con where aryte actually demoted someone irl.

And lul. Aryte would probably demote me IRL if he saw me there. I'd wish him happy birthday IRL and he's be like, E-1 when you get back! lol.

I tried staying out of here since I usually get a bit frustrated 'cause of all the uncertainties, but I guess I'd better try anyway.

Here's the thing; I basically have enough cash (well, I do gotta order the tickets a few months in advance to avoid high prices) to hop on a flight and fly over at the designated time(s). Problem is, for eg the requirement of the US gov. to state where the heck I will be first when I gain entry into the US and the very bad luck/experience with me and public transport in complete unknown territory.

1. Depending if someone would be willing to pick me up (I can pay for gas too, to a degree) and/or share a room, it'll be the question where I'd land exactly

2. Kind of already said it, but anyway... I do have an offer to share a room with one, but it's completely unsure whether he can go, so yeah...

If someone would be willing to help me with these stuffs, that'be too awesome++.

Thankfully I do already have kind of permission to go when I'd want from work \o/

Anyhows, I hope this all makes a bit sense o.o

Hmmmm... I kinda should've posted a while ago already, but anyway.

There's no doubt any longer, but I are going to AC to meet up with you guyz! \o/ <3

I gotta find a place to crash on the 23rd/24th night though, but I'm sure that be resolved.. if not in here.

Already counting the days here :awesome:

Hmmmm... I kinda should've posted a while ago already, but anyway.

There's no doubt any longer, but I are going to AC to meet up with you guyz! \o/ <3

I gotta find a place to crash on the 23rd/24th night though, but I'm sure that be resolved.. if not in here.

Already counting the days here :awesome:

My room will be available on the night of the 24th but not the 23rd.

well this is worrying... since the volcano in iceland erupted, the entire airspace in the UK has been grounded... i hope this doesnt carry on over to june, otherwise im screwed...

Worst comes to worst you could see if they refund your money and try to take a boat to the states? it may take longer ,but anything better than nothing