Clicky

Aryte

Your Top 3

I've always wanted to know how people feel about the Ordo. I am always genuinely interested in the opinions of those who work as my subordinates, because frankly, the Ordo is for you all, not me.

So, I want to know: what are your top 3 things that need added, changed, etc?

This could be policy, gear, whatever.

Go for it. Just state it. Don't argue with others.

Sim redesign: Not a whole change, but something to make it easier to keep track of who is where and improvements so pilots dont constantly freeze.

Training: Training is still sporadic. Could use something to keep track of what is when and where.

Joseph's head: Still needs hair.

Chronus, I dont think its worth the money to keep it all as training area, Id recommend doing same type of two sim setting as mercz has. This would ease the lag during major assaults to Titan as well.

Futuristic weapons, We're friggin space traveling scifi-romans! We can do better than a M16

Scrap VV and favor land based base, VV lags our navis and astra and is too big, with most portions of it never used.

Knightblade Fayray wrote:

Sim Rebuild, or better spawn

more gear pl0x

more training sessions (like target practice and stuff)

There's going to be more training sessions. Terra training is complete as of right now and just needs the firing range to be completed. So you'll get to do target practice, and even get an unlock if you shoot 40/40.

Tuomy Boa wrote:

Chronus, I dont think its worth the money to keep it all as training area, Id recommend doing same type of two sim setting as mercz has. This would ease the lag during major assaults to Titan as well.

Eazy's paying for the sim so it's up to him what he wants to do with it.

I like the idea of a sim rebuild. Making it so that the enemy has a better shot at lasting might encourage more actions. As it is, in my (relatively short) time in Ordo, I've only seen one organized attack. That was on my first day in Schola.

I wouldn't be opposed to giving them their own trenches and bunkers from which to fire on us. Something to get the yellow bastards active. It's not like we're gonna lose, anyway. Might as well encourage them to come get an ass whoopin'.

I'd like to see more gear two. But since I can't make a damned thing, I feel bad making so many requests. (That said, if anyone needs to farm out texturing duties, I'd be happy to help out.) I'd like to see some more RL stuff. That doesn't mean we can't have both. But let's have some options.

Getting Navis ironed out would be cool.

1. White/light grey armor

2. Orbital cannon (working with people who will be working on it!)

3. A sim build that would be urban/snowy making the white/light grey armor fit in

---------------------------

Seriously, except for in Titan, black armor stands out.

Also, Tsume and I think that Navy-ship-grey may help Navis ships, so they don't stick out as much in a blue sky. That's what the Navy and Air Force do.

Tsume Xiao wrote:
Cheeso Szydlowska wrote:

Alpha Squads: More specialized gear beyond "first strike rights".

Unlocks: Moooooar. Preferabbly some futuristic space roman guns.

Joseph: Hair

Ballista with an Aimpoint? And Plasma bolts?

All we need are bolters and maybe lasguns. Space marine style armor for alpha squads and IG kinda armor for normal grunts :>

1. lose the megaprims. The novelty of the endless black rocks as 'scenery' has long since worn off, as has needing to use debug settings just to see the minimap on every login.

2. Rethink the priority of the prim use in the sim. I point directly to the Vae Victus with the blame finger of excessive and wasteful prim use. while its cool to have a giant spaceship, its not very useful for all the prims it uses, wastes a lot of space even within itself due to the design, and at least for me, looking up at the sky with that thing up there with its massive textures almost always results in the client freezing up, sometimes even long enough to timeout and log me off.

there is nothing the ship does apart from being a big ship, that a ground/underground base could not do just as easily and with fewer prims and less graphical performance impact.

3. Either make Chronus an integral part of the base (as was already mentioned, salamis/badnarik mix is a good example) or move it up one space so its beside us diagonally on the grid if its really supposed to be a training sim (at least thats what i heard it was for) Where it is now and the fact that its locked group only makes no sense being attatched to titan if noone bt us can go there anyway. and if itdoes stay connected it ought to be 'behind' our lines to give our base defensive depth.

-Sim re-design, there is a reason we NEVER get attacked and the Mercz CONSTANTLY do ( i have Ideas)Chronus being part of the sim etc etc

-Give the NCO's the squads, in the real army OFficers dont' run fucking squads, they run goddamn platoons and battlions.

-Stricter Uniform standards, the uniform is an Honor, not a sexual attractant. I'm so fucking sick of modded armor .

(Today i was wearing my patrol cap SLIGHTLY too high and i got reamed. That kind of dedication to uniformity is important to moral.)

*Stabs a kitten with a plastic fork and puts its bloodied remains on a sacrificial altar.*

-- Trainer Seat Fix:

I beg the deities of building to fix the trainer seat/cockpit. I would like to actually sit in it with an unobstructed view, rather than have my head poke out. It's a minor thing, but I would give my most gracious of thanks.

And more fresh kittens.

Gunau Sodwind wrote:

-Sim re-design, there is a reason we NEVER get attacked and the Mercz CONSTANTLY do ( i have Ideas)Chronus being part of the sim etc etc

-Give the NCO's the squads, in the real army OFficers dont' run fucking squads, they run goddamn platoons and battlions.

-Stricter Uniform standards, the uniform is an Honor, not a sexual attractant. I'm so fucking sick of modded armor .

(Today i was wearing my patrol cap SLIGHTLY too high and i got reamed. That kind of dedication to uniformity is important to moral.)

I agree about re-designing the sim.

I am fine with either this option of the way things are now

I just want to see less glow. For the most part the uniforms modifications seem fine to me. I don't think dropping the hammer is going to increase moral