Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RazorFox

zrazor guide to join ordo imperialist

25 posts in this topic

yo yo yo bitches wtf is up im back w./ another guid to teach u how to do stuff

this time im gona tell u hwo to get in2 the ordo if u wanna get in their i mean i duno y u would bcauz there alli with mercz (EAT SHIT AND DIE LURDANFAGGOT) but i guess alota ppl do cuz there a lot of them

but first a lil bit about ordo ordo is base on 400000 warhammers so there greek or something like 300 i guess but without being sparta cause there was 1 of those for a while but tehy ban me

ordo is run by aryte vesparia who is for real very evil he is so evil he burnt down a baby hospital for just babys that was full of babys and all those babys died

ordo is also real hard to get in cause they DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATOINS EVER. u fill 1 out turn in they say no (they said no to me) and nobody get in unles they pro as hell

this is wyh u need my guide so u ca make urself seem pro and get in

here what to do

1. be a furry. ye furrys are REAL GROSS an REAL WEIRD i know but they good as fuck at militery stuff so if u be one u get beter at be in a army also ordo is all furrys every single one a furry so u needto do this to fit in beter

2. fill out all the questons on application. its hard cus there a lot of question on there but u gotta do it they throw out ur ap if u miss even just 1 questin ordo is hard work

3. try 2 spell rite there realy bgi on dat stuff

4. if u were in vg or chaos b4 they might wana investagate u 2 make sure ur not a spy or some shit which is gay as hell. get real mad and tell them how gay it is they wil respect u 4 standing up 2 them

5. be patiant it takes a coupe days to get a app done but try 2 keep tabs on it so im some1 about it i guess if they have a principals tag on u can im that cause there top guys they know wuzup

6. get in the civilian group and hjang around and meet people u might make soem friends :)

7. make friends w some1 cause if u know an ordo they can tell there boss that ur a solid dude and u can get in easier even tho it might be kinda gross to have a friend whos a furry cause they might try to yiff u and u might have to yiff tehm back just to get in ordo but its worth it man if thats what u want i guess

8. if u get rejected u can shoot every1 in the sim and tell them how gay they r for not let u in and then go join kratus or an or whatev and then demand u get unban u from titan and then they have to let u han around thats almost like bein in ordo i guess

thats about it i guess now u can go join ordo and get in

glory 2 teh imperater \m/

8. if u get rejected u can shoot every1 in the sim and tell them how gay they r for not let u in

Haha, so true.

but first a lil bit about ordo ordo is base on 400000 warhammers so there greek or something like 300 i guess but without being sparta cause there was 1 of those for a while but tehy ban me

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but this is the part I'm most proud of.

There is a certain type of humor centered around smart people pretending to be dumb and people generally underestimate how hard it is to pull off. As such, I think I should.

There is a certain type of humor centered around smart people pretending to be dumb and people generally underestimate how hard it is to pull off. As such, I think I should.

Bruno was a regular Oscar Wilde.

No, I think Bruno was actually genuinely just stupid. :actually:

Bruno was his own definition of ignorant. He was advanced ignorant.

haha, i loved it. It's actually very close to the truth even. Except for the part of you having to be furry and the part where the recruitment staff would have respect for you if you tell them that they are gay.

Do you post on BYOB?

I post almost exclusively on BYOB, yase, but I'm not telling you my name because I don't want to be outed as a furry on there somehow.

Have either of you posted in Lovedump 2020 and gotten your Lil' Cuties forum gang tags? The Finn is just giving them out and it's the newest hottest forum gang since Los Putos hit FYAD way back when. I got mine and it's just super. :awesome:

And I'm glad you don't remember my name on there Endra because then I'd have to pay $8 to get it changed and I just bought a new avatar the other day.

Also Ordo needs a Goon division.

It's basically a whole bunch of people fakeposting like they're all really nice. People get probated for cursing or flaming or voting threads less than five.

You should post in there 'cause if you ain't postin, you ain't shit, so get post or die tryin.