Clicky

Timmahy Widget

Quotes of Win

[11:52] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: wtf. -- Instant message logging enabled --

[11:51] Yuffie Allen(Saved Thu Jan 14 06:47:20 2010) licks your ear

[11:53] (COM): Tokeli Zabelin: -- Instant message logging enabled --

[11:53] Tokeli Zabelin punches you in the face, "PROTECT THE IMPERATOR."

[11:53] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

13:50] Pyros Blackburn: wb

[13:51] Gulliver Carpool is straight outta Lagton.

[13:51] Pyros Blackburn: Lulz.

[13:52] Gulliver Carpool: Straight outta Lagton, a crazy muthafucka named Carpool, from a gang called Niggaz with Ordo...

[13:56] Pyros Blackburn: OH yes he is... Oh yes he is.. We bringin' it right, we droppin dem flo's, we bustin into CS and cappin' some ho's.. We got da walters and the five's, The Scars and Censuras, We'll bust em out and bust a cap if you dare try to censor us. My bros in my Cohors, be callin my name, to put lead on target, and put bitches to shame. We light this field a-flame, when we roll up its end game, we leave you battered and mamed, so best remember the name.. Ordo.. What.

[14:51] (COM): Aelus Janus: In the Ordo Imperialis justice system, personnel are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the Frumentarii who investigate crime and the Curia representatives who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.

[14:52] (COM): Xayvien Rau: "What's the story, Aelus?" "Apparently FireFox isn't wearing pants." "And then what?" "Well, Sera shot his feet off." *Aelus pauses* "Well, looks like he's a bit foot-loose..." *Aelus puts on sunglasses* *Background music* "YEEEAAAAAAAH."

[14:52] (COM): Kristian Kit: Law and order lol

[14:52] (COM): Xayvien Rau: I made a cross-over.

[14:52] (COM): Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Lawl and Ordo

[20:41] Trevor Russell: was just going to check that jason got his officership...went on the forums and saw"Jason Draper - W-1" was like WAAAAT

[20:42] Aryte Vesperia: oooh

[20:42] Aryte Vesperia: thanks

[20:43] Trevor Russell: cept...he was already listed.

[20:43] Trevor Russell: Aryte Vesperia Edited Member 'Jason Backer' account 14 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

[20:44] Trevor Russell: yet someone forgot to log it. Certainly, someone stole your account to do this, since i know you personally would NEVER not log something <3

[20:44] Aryte Vesperia: suck it

[15:58] Agares Tretiak: I SEE YOU.

[15:59] Desereck Creeggan: I CANT SEE YOU

[16:00] Agares Tretiak adjusts the windage on his scope and resights, "That's A-ok" and squeezes the trigger on his precision tooled Nechem 14.5mm anti-material rifle.

[16:00] Desereck Creeggan blocks it with his nose armor.

[16:00] Agares Tretiak: ...

[16:00] Agares Tretiak: the shell on this thing can blast a hole through most APCs.

[16:01] Desereck Creeggan: And in SL there's something called 'god modding'

[16:01] Agares Tretiak: I doubt your nose armor could stop the kinetic energy, much less being fully penetrated by the armorpeircing incendiary shell.

[16:01] Agares Tretiak: >:(

[16:01] Desereck Creeggan: <3

[16:01] Desereck Creeggan: Whats up Agares?

[16:02] Agares Tretiak checks the settings on his rifle and mutters, ".5 degrees..."

[16:02] Desereck Creeggan: HEY NOW.

[11:11] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: "captain! weve been hit! the ship is on fire!" "DRIVE US INTO THEIR BIGGEST BUNKER THEN!"

[11:11] (COM): Foxers Fhang: The blimp don't even need weapons

[11:11] (COM): Ron Bleac: Anyway, battleblimps aren't really that different from fleetships in any way other than the fact that a Battleblimp would have Shadow on top, gunning away at tri-planes that violated his precious airspace.

[11:11] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: >:d

A text message exchange between Rygads and I while I was at work. You probably won't get it unless you're a music nerd like us:

Rygads: Zatuichi works with a robot that moves parts and inexplicably plays mozart.

Zrazor: I used to work with a bunch of robots that didn't do anything >:C

Rygads: He says it's a giant, primitive roomba that plays mozart and is very dangerous.

Zrazor: MOZARTBOT IS WRITING A REQUIEM...FOR YOU!!!

Rygads: He says he'll be talking to someone and mozart get's louder and louder til mozartbot turns the corner. futuristic amadeus.

Zrazor: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozartbot X-G958 v2.4.100

Rygads: SALIERIBOT HAET MOZARTBOT

Zrazor: "Play Salieribot."

"Now THAT is a challenge. *beep boop beep whirr whirr bump into wall, turn 360 degrees*"

Rygads: Processing headlight bulbs and 8th notes.

Zrazor: There were no corrections in his schematics, it was as if the final draft simply already existed in his hard drive.

[17:06] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: Dude

[17:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I'm out of cigarettes D:

[17:07] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: WORLD ENDS

[17:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: This are bad thing

[17:07] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: AWSHIT

[17:07] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: OHGOD

[17:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: This are RLY BAD TTHIGN

[17:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[17:07] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: BYAAAAAAAAAAH

[17:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: HGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

[17:08] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: FOAR SPAWTAAAAH

[17:08] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: SPLAT MOTHERFUCKER *squishes yo head with just his elbows*

[17:09] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: D:

[17:09] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: I cant be cute anymore now.

[17:09] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: ;.;

[17:09] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: When were you ever cute? :O

[17:10] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: ..

[17:10] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: Fuck you.

[20:23] thatguy Andel: Welcome to Ordo, I am thatguy Andel, I am a transexual bicurious homophobic heterosexual gay furry human in search of a transvestite male companion/furry to be my partner/sex slave/target of abuse. I have rainbow nipples made of bread and there is a forest of children growing in my eyeballs. Present me your clamshells, so that I may feast upon the sloth's tender fecal outlet.

[0:23] (COM): Corsi Mousehold: Passing NCOIC to The Cupcake Queen.

[0:23] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: WHEEEEEEEE,YOUR ALL GANNA DI- er...uh, who wants cupcakes :D?

[0:24] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: /me contemplates assuming OIC

[0:24] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: >_>

[0:25] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: but trin, you already have OIC, for the pinkness flows from me to you, thus, you have control of me. or something along those lines..kinda like the force, only...pink.

[0:26] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: well... uh... in that case... uh... I... PINK FOR THE PINK GOD

[0:26] (COM): Kryo Recreant: NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN D:

[0:26] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: PINK FOR THE PINK GOD

[0:26] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: RAAAAAAAAGH

[0:26] (COM): Pyros Blackburn: <3 for the <3 god :O

[0:26] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: PINK FOR THE PINK GOD

[0:27] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: PINK, PINK, PINK FOR THE PINK GOD, WRAAAGGGGHHH~3

[0:27] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: PINNNNNNNNNNNK PINK PINK PINK RAAAAAGGHRBLARGLLLLLLL

[0:27] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: I CAN FEEL THE PINK OVERTAKING ME

[0:26] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: RAAAAAAAAGH

[0:26] (COM): Pyros Blackburn: <3 for the <3 god :O

[0:27] (COM): ShadowFang Blessed: PINK, PINK, PINK FOR THE PINK GOD, WRAAAGGGGHHH~

[0:27] Trinity Heckroth: PINKKKKKKKk

[0:28] ShadowFang Blessed: PIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNKY

[0:28] (COM): Apone Moller: It is a good pain!

[0:28] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: IT IS A GOOD PINK

[0:28] (COM): Kryo Recreant: CERISE IS A GOOD PINK

[0:28] (COM): Trinity Heckroth: GIVE YOURSELF TO THE PINK APONE