Clicky

Aryte

Titan Industries: Positions Open

Titan Industries will now be hiring actively from the pool of Ordo Imperialis members. Please designate interest, and department of interest here. It'll be a week or so until all invitations are issued and final preparations are made. Be sure to review the reading before submitting yourself-- most folks were there for the meeting, but, keep in mind the basis of employment and the purpose of Titan! Ordo first, fat pockets later.

>>> Titan Industries, Incorporated

>>> Vision and Purpose

Titan Industries started years ago in 2005 as a low key company designed to further the spending habits of a talented builder by the name of Keno Pontoppidan. By 2009, Titan Industries serves as the civilian chapter of the military organization known as the Ordo Imperialis. Development within Titan is on the basis of gathering necessary funding to provide the members of the Ordo with support through covering all their basic needs as a group: adequate gear, proper materials, and a base of operations that is confident and secure financially. As a company, Titan is chiefly unique among its competitors. We are a community profit organization: Titan employees work diligently to support others, rather than to support their own pockets.

It is our goal to provide all customers with a quality product without an overbearing price: we believe in the Second Life economy as a material-less world. In other words, we see no reason to charge outrageous prices for an item that

I would be interested in "Technical Support", possibly "Human Resources/Public Relations", and "Development"

Can build and texture, ideas are a huge issue with this although.

Can do (very) SLIGHT LSL, nothing to look upon as anything better then novice <_>' .

Always been good with technical support IRL so, hail the experience into SL

I'm interested in helping where ever I can. I can do HR/CS. I'd rather help coordinate projects and whatnot. Be happy to help write NCs for instructions and such.

I'm going to be pesky when it comes to concepts and ideas because you people are around, so you'll have to deal with that.

I'd shit golden bricks if I was tasked with texturing. I get into doing that weird detail work. Problem: I can't make textures. But I love applying them and getting them just right.

I want to express my interest in the general affairs department of TI, as well as development. I think I could do a good job in general affairs, maybe even as a director or vice director due to my investigative experience from frumentarii and schola. I could take a regular job in the development department as well since I joined as a builder for TI and I have some projects in the works for the future.

Human resources or general affairs is probably where i can take advantage of my abilities most. I aready tend to protect titans interest and advertise for it by adding Titan logo's and other easter eggs at everything i build, including sims.

I am development now, got that when i was assigned to build the first Titan sim but unless you feel like using my flak i don't think i belong there.

Edited by Kristian Kit