Clicky

Sonata Spectre

Sonata's junk

K. I've been thinking hard lately and I've been wanting to maybe try my hand at a few commissions or even some fun drawing inspiration from you guys. I've been drawing a bit more lately, and I am even thinking about transferring schools to SCAD if I can find the money to do so, I really want to achieve some sort of artistic goal.

ANYWAYS. I will post some of my stuff and if any of you have ideas/suggestions for art, or are just dying inside for maybe a sketch of your character then we can talk. I'm not full of time to do full-blown masterpieces, but sketches are reasonable, and if I find time maybe I can color some. It all depends.

I don't have too many recent drawings, but here are some things I've done:

P2303090003.jpg

P2803090000.jpg

WIP of Sonata, still some things to fix. ^

fireadulltbasesketch-1.jpg

1173253042crimmy_266355.gif

1172602498crimmy_zeal.jpg

crimwip1.jpg

K, I think that's good for now. Lemme know if anyone has any ideas. I need practice, and to stop being a lazy ass.

Edited by Sonata Spectre

=o God damn that is good, superb even. They are just incredible, the one I like the most is the first one, since practically the detail on the wings is impressive, that probably took some time to get it right. You are right, we need to oC, though there should be a group wide to do it so we can have Silver with us, since he wants to oC as well, and any other who has it to do so, I can hold up a server to hold at least 8.

Edited by Euro Zapatero

=o God damn that is good, superb even. They are just incredible, the one I like the most is the first one, since practically the detail on the wings is impressive, that probably took some time to get it right. You are right, we need to oC, though there should be a group wide to do it so we can have Silver with us, since he wants to oC as well, and any other who has it to do so, I can hold up a server to hold at least 8.

Thanks Intus. :D

And thanks a lot, Euro. The way I do wings has been something I've done for a while so I've got it down now, but it took a bit, yeah. I'm just a detail-whore sometimes, gives me something to do. :P oCing would be fun! Just lemme know if/when you guys ever plan or want to do it. I haven't used my tablet in a while but I could use some refreshing.

And Sera, if you could send me a private message through the forums with what you'd like we can talk. I'm not on SL enough to really to get in touch with you.

Oooh, that is nice! You have a website you put it up on at all?

I have some friends that go to SCAD. It's probably about half an hour away from me (the Atlanta SCAD is, at least.) I hear it's a good school, but that most of the professors are graduates themselves. (I don't quite know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.) From what I heard though, it's a very nice school. Probably much cheaper and less stressful than AIA.

I'd love to do some art trades with you sometime if you're interested. :]