Clicky

Aryte

Mazzy Fastback/Leia Mercy Apology to Ordo: 14SEP09

Mazzy Fastback/Leia Mercy was involved in creating a minor break-away group by the name of Urramaich Union some months ago. The group crumbled within very short accord, thus leaving its remants to disperse. Many joined Vanguard, whereas their leader, Leia, became disillusioned with VG and joined TCG.

I, Leia Mercy formaly known as Mazzy Fastback formaly apologize for all my actions against Ordo and Aryte Vesperia, the actions both intentional and non intentional that harmed both parties was not apropriate and should not have been partaken apon. For the period of time that I have been removed from ordo I have done much growing and learning and I do regret all my actions in full sincerety. I do hope that I can be forgiven and that we can interact in a manner that will benefit the sl combat community I wish no harm to anyone I simply with to focus and help the TCG as there second in command and an officer. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerly,

Leai Mercy.

Good of her to apologize. It isn't easy to apologize to a group that generally doesn't like you, it's more than likely not going to be met with a lot of sympathy if people are already accepting it in the first place. she is not asking for a second chance or anything. She is even a VG so she has little reason to apologize, yet she does. She has her flaws but she gets kudos for apologizing.

VG's second sim was formerly a "d'Alliez" sim (Aussie dAlliez), which means it's a rental. She doesn't own it. Just paid for a namechange on it, and I assume a namechange has to be done on it again upon return. It's the same kind of situation as Badnarik, it's rented and not owned by them outright.

(* At least, I assume that's the situation, because I know the UU sim was Aussie dAlliez and I doubt Mazzy "found" another sim somewhere to give VG.)

VG's second sim was formerly a "d'Alliez" sim (Aussie dAlliez), which means it's a rental. She doesn't own it. Just paid for a namechange on it, and I assume a namechange has to be done on it again upon return. It's the same kind of situation as Badnarik, it's rented and not owned by them outright.

(* At least, I assume that's the situation, because I know the UU sim was Aussie dAlliez and I doubt Mazzy "found" another sim somewhere to give VG.)

Oh, yeah, that would make sense.

I'm pretty sure it is Mazzy's own words, she just doesn't bother to look over what she writes (even though on something like an official apology one would want to be as professional as possible).

I'm also unsure about the sincerity of the letter. In UU, she was a pretty big proponent of the Ordo hatred that went on. Time will tell, though!