Clicky

Anlysia Gregoire

Opportunity! Playing with new toys!

I need some volunteers for Munitorium for testing. This is not purely a "Shoot this and yay about it" position, it's somewhat technical. You need to break things, or at least know how to break things. So some knowledge of scripting or at least basic testing is probably a good thing. You may be carrying around a plywood box with floaty text that says "Pretend I'm awesome looking and have animations." You also probably won't be able to use some of the gear after testing is completed, so it may be a fleeting chance to play with something that belongs to an Alpha squad you're not in or such.

This is a work-position, and will involve some paperwork via forum post, etc. So don't think it's just "I show off and am kewler than you". So, post something below and give me a reason you think you'd do well at the job. "Because I'm fucking rad" isn't a reason, unless you're me. Then it's an excellent reason, and why I have this job.

I'll leave this open a couple days to allow people to post witty things and for me to contact them personally. Thanks in advance.