Clicky

Aryte

Jessie Journal: Underlining My Apparent Evil

If you've not done so, you may wish to read the following article: http://thejessiewarjournal.wordpress.com/2...unity/#comments

It details the events that occurred a week or so back, during which I was invited to the Chaos group and summarily cleared it out at the urgings and with joint approval from the Symphony.

The reason I open this post?

This comment:

To Aryte. Izaea has offered his opinion here, and I wholeheartedly agree. At this point, it may be beating a dead horse, but it is still poignant, still fresh enough of an incident, that reaping what you sow applies. You were wrong. Utterly. The speed at which you gave into temptation is alarming, especially since you were on the verge of a rather stylish infiltration and shock tactic; That of being invited to the main and land groups and releasing a notice. However, as we can all agree, this went south as soon as the ejections began. Were you intending to send the message of

Bound to happen. If one were to ever 'strike back' at the likes of Dark, he would take every measure possible to attempt to make you as butthurt as he is. His simple nature guided only by his own idiocy and blatant hypocrisy. The remainder who wish to defend Dark against the dire evils of our Imperator, Aryte Vesperia, are nothing more than the same friends who defend the basis for the Chaos Imperialis itself; its attempt at the deconstruction of all that we have built for this community. That same community he can never be a part of if all he holds dear are those same ideals to harm the individual.

Imperator.

I do believe I speak for most people here when I say that we don't think what you did was wrong; we'll always be here to back you up fully, and it only makes us more glad to be part of this military, knowing that our leader makes it his personal effort to defend his group, his brethren earnestly.

I do think that although it holds little effect on Chaos's group, as they can just rebuild the group, it was by no means unneccessary...

It's hard to explain, really. But I will continue to follow your path happily.

Iolol had a bad experience with the Ordo a few months ago. Apparently he's not over it.

Iolol is an example of the type of person that drove Trinity out of AN for wanting to change their diplomatic stance towards us. He quit AN but still hasn't let go of the ideals of the old Alliance Navy and can't deal with the fact that it's a new era and times have changed. It's kind of like the old Russians that rant about how great communism was while sitting in the unemployment line. He has no more political authority, he gave that up when he left the AN because he refused to change. His ranting holds as much authority as an old hick ranting about the civil rights movement.

Just my opinion

-Faril

What followed was a faked conversation the Iron Symphony had put together trying to make Tyenshinsi - who had been the Chaos member most interested in reforming the group and befriending the Iron Symphony so as to engage in fair combat instead of lulz missions - look like he betrayed the group. Tyenshinsi received a tip from someone in the Iron Symphony who didn

Personally i don't know what to think or even say about this, but after thinking about it, i must say this:

Imperator Aryte Vesperia, what you did was the proper choice seeing the circumstances, Dark was a threat, he was a problem that needed to be taken care of as soon as possible. His "Old" self as he claimed was a problem not just for you, or Ordo, but the entire combat community, including the IS. Wanting to cause harm to not just a person SL character but the human behind it goes against not just the IS and its ideals, but everything that SL was created for; a fantasy fictional world where one can enjoy themselves as someone or something else. A situation that's becoming so volatile requires immediate action.

I must say this, doing what you did was a low blow, but admitting to the mistake you made proves you are a noble warrior. As Agares said, you didn't cover your mistake, you admitted to it, you not only showed yourself as being resourceful, but also as a better person than Dark could or would ever be.

There is much, much more i can say about this situation, but i wish to remain silent about it. People may have agreed or disagreed with what i would have said towards the people involved, but i just see this as something that has been done and is over with, going far above me. I'm just a solider, im not someone who's spent months studying these events or people, im just here, my say is little compared to those who are literally on the front lines of situations like these.

Interesting development: Tyenshinsi got kicked out of Chaos the other day for completely unrelated reasons and tells me that Chaos is a sinking ship at this point.

Again? Last I saw he was in Chaos gear last night, albeit wearing his NJ tag.

I was going to comment this on JWJ, but Lurdan posted before I did:

If I may be so bold as to ask, why is it that "Aryte" has been mentioned time and time again, and yet "Lurdan" has been left at the wayside? The both of us had equal share and we both apologized.

Our decisions to act have been hand in hand. My original comment was along the same nature: you're sorely incorrect in speculating this was an Ordo run, Ordo dictated, Ordo conceptualized plot -- or, if you care to differentiate, an "Aryte run, Aryte dictated, Aryte conceptualized plot."

One man's villain is another man's hero. Sort of the underlying theme of perception here. I've heard excuses for ignoring Dark's role in the matter as "expected behavior," "don't stoop to his level." Until you're on the opposite end of his malice and attempts to target--even rather personally--for attack, writing off Dark's actions as "oh well, but you shouldn't have did that!" puts a clear mark on the sad reality: what exactly do you propose to do? Write Dark persuasive letters on why he should give up trolling and hate mongering?

I do so submit that Dark is nothing more than the gaseous emission known as a flatus!

For the flatus begins as a rude and interrupting noise, which is the harbinger of the disruption to come. Its putrid stench lingers, uncaring for those around it. Without humanity nor humility, the vile anal secretion assaults the olfactory senses of anyone within its given range. It is never offended by those disgusted by it, for it disperses eventually with the passing of time.

I do so submit that Dark is nothing more than the gaseous emission known as a flatus!

For the flatus begins as a rude and interrupting noise, which is the harbinger of the disruption to come. Its putrid stench lingers, uncaring for those around it. Without humanity nor humility, the vile anal secretion assaults the olfactory senses of anyone within its given range. It is never offended by those disgusted by it, for it disperses eventually with the passing of time.

...Is that like, a really wordy way of saying "Dark Svenska is a fart?" :wacko:

...Is that like, a really wordy way of saying "Dark Svenska is a fart?" :wacko:

While some would deem Cyphre's statement as being possibly pretentious, boisterous, bellicose, or even pompous in it's verbosity and the sheer span of it to imply so simple a thing, I would beg to disagree.

It is a most eloquent diatribe against a deserving troglodyte, one, who, in being so primitive and recalcitrant in his methods, words, and deeds, so eager to be easily classified as being truly an Antediluvian savage of the lowest order, a primordial barbarian so bereft of grace, education, and gentlemanly bearing as to leave in my person a faint nausea simply from the contemplation of so base a cur, so low a worm, the most heinous example of fallen humanity that has dared smear it's taint across the canvas of cyberspace and the material plane.

Cyphre's poison pen poetry, while undoubtedly sharp, still paints a vivid and apt portrait of a creature who's loathsome nature and manners makes even maggots gag, and demonstrates her admirable qualities and virtues, by presenting to the refined textual pallet a smorgasbord that revels in the depth of her understanding, her breadth of reading, and the sharp mind that brings to focus the high qualities that only providence can endow.

In short, he is the racing stripe on the underwear of the internets, and I want to marry Cyphre.