Clicky

Agares Tretiak

Praetorian Finalists - Notice

After considerable deliberation and close examination of every candidate, we have the list of finalists. These 10 individuals will proceed on to the final interviews, one before a panel of individuals linked tot he Guard, and if the Imperator is not present at the panel, another with him personally. From these 10, we will find our next 5 Praetorian Initiates. Everyone who has participated in these trials has shown what a variety and great level of skill we've come to expect and rely on in the Ordo, and the selection has not been an easy one. All those who have had an opportunity to participate, should feel proud of what you all have accomplished, in these trials, and I take my hat (or hood in this case) off to you. If anyone has any questions or wish to speak with me, please feel free to do so.

And here is the list (in no particular order).

1. Ron Bleac

2. Keller Teichmann

3. Zrazor Rozenstrauch

4. Zerowinged Vasiliev

5. Kristian Kit

6. Teron Gray

7. Trinity Heckroth

8. WolfShaman Warrior

9. SoulBinder Wolfstein

10. Dascede Aluveaux

Congratulations, Candidate Finalists! Please keep your eyes peeled for subsequent threads regarding the scheduling of your interviews. Thank you, everyone.

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow candidates who've made it this far. It's been an honor to be a part of this process among such fine people, and I'd like to wish each and every one of them the best of luck in the trials to come.

...at least until they're mysteriously murdered in their sleep. :awesome:

I kid, of course.

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow candidates who've made it this far. It's been an honor to be a part of this process among such fine people, and I'd like to wish each and every one of them the best of luck in the trials to come.

...at least until they're mysteriously murdered in their sleep. :awesome:

I kid, of course.

I think you just failed the trials, bro.

Congrats everyone.I'm going to go cut myself now. :sad:

Aww, Arc. Remember this: if you made it up until the finals, then you have at least some awesome. To be honest, it takes some guts to apply and undergo these trials to begin with.

And you may have as much awesome as the rest of us... the Trials were designed to screen out those best-suited for this task. Perhaps you could excel in another area.

Those who didn't make the final cut, should not despair: You've all shown extremely high levels of skill, and one of the reasons the deliberations took so long was not just my being sick, but because picking out the finalists was very difficult for everyone involved. All of you should be proud, not just for getting into the Trials, but for making it as far as many of you did. It was always clear from the start, that out of 23, only 5 would be picked. However, very few of you were asked to withdraw, until this point, a very true testament of your skills.

Honost: I maybe didn't make it into the Finals, but thats not a reason for myself to go or let myself down,

i have learned alot and i realised by having even this small sort of training, i can do much better and make myself better in the near future.

I am also happy i got to experience this and gotten the oportunity. i think many others would feel the same like i do. atleast thats what i think. And i wish the 10 Finalists my best of luck :)

Those who didn't make the final cut, should not despair: You've all shown extremely high levels of skill, and one of the reasons the deliberations took so long was not just my being sick, but because picking out the finalists was very difficult for everyone involved. All of you should be proud, not just for getting into the Trials, but for making it as far as many of you did. It was always clear from the start, that out of 23, only 5 would be picked. However, very few of you were asked to withdraw, until this point, a very true testament of your skills.

This.

Just because your path lies elsewhere in the Ordo doesn't make you any less of an amazing badass, and you shouldn't feel like you've failed at anything. At the end of the day, you're still in the service of the Imperator and a part of SL's greatest military organization, and that's something to be fiercely proud of in and of itself.

Furthermore, every one of you still serves an extremely vital role in this group, from the Imperator himself, to the guy who tastes his coffee to make sure it's not poisoned, and every single one of you in between. Know this and don't be discouraged even for a second.

This is the Schedule and System

We will hold two interviews, per day, for the next five days. You must meet your scheduled time. Scheduled times will not revolve around your most preferred times, in some cases, as the Guard must be able to be present at roughly the same time, under our new system. IF there is some reason you will not be able to make it, please inform me of why. Missing your panel interview is... an extremely negative thing to happen.

Saturday: 10:00 AM SLT: Ron Bleac

12:30 AM SLT: Keller Teichmann

Sunday: 3:00 PM SLT: Teron Gray

5:30 PM SLT: Dascede Aluveaux

Monday: 3:00 PM SLT: Trinity Heckroth

5:30 PM SLT: Zerowinged Vasiliev

Tuesday: 3:00 PM SLT: Zrazor Rozenstrauch

5:30 PM SLT: SoulBinder Wolfstein Rescheduled - Next Saturday.

Wednesday: 3:00 PM SLT: Kristian Kit

5:30 PM SLT: WolfShaman Warrior

Anyone who misses their interviews and has a valid reason, or simply, absolutely cannot make their scheduled time, will be rescheduled on Friday, next week, for 4 Weekend "make up" interviews. I am hoping this will not be necessary, however, as I'd like to get the interviews finished and the internal debate on who the new Initiates will be, as quickly as possible.

Thank you everyone and good luck!