Clicky

Aryte

39th . . Ahh hah?

During the great "Operation MMC" a couple days ago, the 39th complained that the Ordo was "flooding them." Hikyuu, one of their generals, claimed all we do is cheat and grief them by outnumbering.

So today I tp in to the RR sim trying to figure out what's with all the dots.

I find 10 39th and 0 RR.

. . 10 39th decorating RR's base in flags.

With Hikyuu standing in the middle.

-- Instant message logging enabled --

[19:45] Ruin Nefarious: So. You complain about us flooding you, and . . what?

[19:45] Ruin Nefarious: Seems a little hypocritical, doesn't it?

[19:46] Hikyuu Kawashima: we're not flooding, and you guys stood in our dead sim, and claimed vicoly, we're just bored, theres no record of this as any sort of victory

[19:46] Hikyuu Kawashima: i'll tell them to leave, if its bothering you so much :P

[19:46] Ruin Nefarious: What do you call 10 members vs . . 0 defenders?

[19:47] Hikyuu Kawashima: standing in an empty sim

[19:47] Ruin Nefarious: Decorating it with 39th flags?

[19:47] Hikyuu Kawashima: :D

[19:47] Hikyuu Kawashima: i'll tell them to leave

[19:47] Hikyuu Kawashima: cool your jets

[19:47] Ruin Nefarious: You would've flipped the fuck out if you logged on to Ordo doing this to your base.

[19:48] Hikyuu Kawashima: we wouldnt if you guys didn't take pictures and act like you beat us

[19:48] Hikyuu Kawashima: like i said

[19:48] Hikyuu Kawashima: ill tell them to leave

[19:48] Hikyuu Kawashima: the humor is gone

*spits out his tea in shock*

I say!

Surely this man must be joking! Those scoundrels have a thing or two coming them, you can be assured of that! Why, in my day, when we were fighting the Zulu, we didn't take any of this dilly-dallying and nonsense, not at all!

Officers were the cream of breeding, the top of the social ladder, the best and richest of the Empire, and we were Gentlemen each, none of this peasantry running about and wagging their tongues as if they could run things for themselves. No, in my day, we would have taken this seditious little wog and beaten him into a proper fear of authority and elaborate waxed facial hair.

~ Lt. Colonel Sir Willis Smythe Busybody Turning, Knight of the Basquettecase Court.

Somewhere, Jason "Excessive Force" Backer and Jim "Flood" Herbst are feeling vindicated for no apparent reason.

Hahaha. That made me giggle.

It's just the whole hypocrisy and double standards of it all that got me. They seem more than happy to ban 3 attackers for 'Excessive Force' but they attacked 1 Marine and spawn camped her with several Mechs the day before.

Sigh

I knew SqueezeOne before he made the 39th. Back then, he was an optimistic young lad with a glint in his eye and dreams of building transforming mechs for fun and profit. Now, he's cynical, despairing, and keeps looking wistfully out to sea, wishing to be back on the deck of a ship, the spray of the ocean and the wind off the waters washing past him, and carrying the sins of his past with them :(